Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Who said anything about Villa having more pace than Aguero?

Aguero is not a striker who plays on the shoulder or looks to use pace at all.

Nice job ignoring your mistakes. ;)

Aguero does have pace. Maybe he's not the paciest player in the world, but my point was that even with what pace he has, he'd be an upgrade in that department, comparing to our current left winger, Villa. And how is it even possible to not be direct, and be a striker, tell me? You're saying that he's a striker, and wouldn't work out wide, but then you say he's not direct.

Aguero does well when he plays on the left and would quite possibly work well in Barca, as well, since he wouldn't be a traditional winger, but a wide forward or wide striker, like Villa.

Hamzah, everything is possible. Up until a few months ago, it was almost certain he would leave city this summer.

JamDav1982

Nice job ignoring your mistakes. ;)

Aguero does have pace. Maybe he's not the paciest player in the world, but my point was that even with what pace he has, he'd be an upgrade in that department, comparing to our current left winger, Villa. And how is it even possible to not be direct, and be a striker, tell me? You're saying that he's a striker, and wouldn't work out wide, but then you say he's not direct.

Aguero does well when he plays on the left and would quite possibly work well in Barca, as well, since he wouldn't be a traditional winger, but a wide forward or wide striker, like Villa.

Hamzah, everything is possible. Up until a few months ago, it was almost certain he would leave city this summer.

When has Aguero ever proven he can play on the left?

Man City dont play him there with any regularity and Argentina dont either.

Gilberto

Of course aguero is not a natural winger, but he does have the skills to be(come) one. He is fairly rapid and a good dribbler, has a good shot and a good weak foot as well.

Papabeef

So you're telling me that you agree with a comparison that openly admits CHARISMA is one of it's key factors in judging a players 'market value' is something to go by?

David-Beckham-22.jpg

Charisma imo does have a huge role in how players are perceived by fans then ultimately by the transfer market, although if i had to guess i would say it would be about 10% of the total product/ player.

JamDav1982

David-Beckham-22.jpg

Charisma imo does have a huge role in how players are perceived by fans then ultimately by the transfer market, although if i had to guess i would say it would be about 10% of the total product/ player.

Of course it does.

It is the reason why Beckham is worth so much more than someone like Paul Scholes despite him being the much inferior player.

Papabeef

So Neymar is back to saying that he will stay, Why is this fiasco going back and fourth everyday ? Apart from papers and related websites that yearn for this type of thing....

I think i'll be happy if we buy him or not, knowing that i wont get flashed by the "Neymar, leaves Santos or not" again :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When will they announce this deal :facepalm:

FFS, ANNOUNCE IT IF HE IS COMING OR FORGET HIM AND MOVE TO OTHER TARGETS!!!!!

Rosell and co :facepalm:

CatalinR10

Barcelona would at this moment offer around 20M for Santos forward Neymar, while Santos ask around 50M. Buyout fee 65M, 1 year left. [rac1]

Jadentheman

Since Neymar wants to come over anyone I say leave him for a year then screw over Santos after the WC. You would think they would try and get the fast cash before they lose it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans