Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

abual3bed1

Santo ‏@Zizouology 13m
BREAKING: Santos apparently agreed to take part in Trofeo Gamper for 3 years. Discussed during Neymar negotiations. Official on Wednesday.

Antimadridista1

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 9 min

Barcelona would at this moment offer around 20M for Santos forward Neymar, while Santos ask around 50M. Buyout fee 65M, 1 year left. [rac1]

This is the second time that I read that Neymar's deal will be official next Wednesday. Can't wait !!!

Meitux

:facepalm: so many shit around,once they say its all agreed and then they say something different.We dont know what to believe...

El Guaje

Barcelona would at this moment offer around 20M for Santos forward Neymar, while Santos ask around 50M. Buyout fee 65M, 1 year left. [rac1]

They are in no position to ask for a fee as high as 50m. In the end, they will be forced to settle for something much lower than they are satisfied with, because if they don't they will end up with 0 next summer.

rafals

:facepalm: so many shit around,once they say its all agreed and then they say something different.We dont know what to believe...

Yeah, but I guess it's partly because of his rights being divided, we have to negotiate with each subject separately and perhaps even the media are confused about which deal is already agreed and what else remains to be negotiated. And of course they don't mind because the longer this saga goes on, the more money they get :)

Yea what a shitshow this is and is going to be ^^
Neymar with a barca shirt will be da golden goo$e though lol.
Other than that, quite worried about Neymar sr now. I'd already heard he had very strong disciplinarian approach with neymar jr (about his pocket money and such) back off twat !

khaled_a_d

Its worse than the Cesc saga IMO.

One day Neymar is signed. The next day he is not. And the next day after that he is linked to another club.

+ Neymar and his fathers statements and Santos being really greedy. :lol:

The problem it is just not by day ,few days ago at morning it was Neymar to Bayern was done deal ,then few hour later denied ,then we had agreement with Santos ,then denied , there is more than conflict report in same day
Media isn't gonna stop ,it is their job ,It was Henry saga ,then Cr7 ,then Cesc then Neymar ,even decade b4 there was the Ronaldo,Zidane beckham etc ,I just hope they find the next one away from Barca

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The problem it is just not by day ,few days ago at morning it was Neymar to Bayern was done deal ,then few hour later denied ,then we had agreement with Santos ,then denied , there is more than conflict report in same day
Media isn't gonna stop ,it is their job ,It was Henry saga ,then Cr7 ,then Cesc then Neymar ,even decade b4 there was the Ronaldo,Zidane beckham etc ,I just hope they find the next one away from Barca

I agree. The hundreds of rumours on daily basis makes it really annoying. I just hope they seal a deal soon and announce it or leaves it for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans