Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'd prefer Neymar on the left and Pedro on the other wide. There needs to be at least one forward putting pressure on.

Altough in 2006 we didn't play high pressure and none of the forwards helped out and we won the cl

Povikas

Brandon
I'd prefer Neymar on the left and Pedro on the other wide. There needs to be at least one forward putting pressure on.

Altough in 2006 we didn't play high pressure and none of the forwards helped out and we won the cl

henke13_524995d.jpg

i_bleed_blaugrana

Most of what you have posted has been wrong, what can I tell you...It is what it is

If is the operative word here...If Deulofeu shows effort, if he works hard etc...He hasn't done that yet with the first team, albeit in limited outings...But comparing it to Pedro who was incredible with his workrate with the minutes he got is a fail, sorry that's just reality

You're projecting what he might do, are you really not seeing that?...He hasn't done it yet but instead you state it as a fact that he will...Not sure how you can deduce that sort of conclusion with no evidence to back it up

Not rele, this is merely two differing opinions on a player and you haven't offered any evidence that states that Deulofeu is completely overrated and will never nearly be the player Pedro is. His numbers this season for Barca B have been impressive but I'm done with this argument bc your just saying pretty blindly that I'm wrong in a very douchie manner so I hope you feel better about yourself

89Norcal

Read that Santos turned down a 20million euro offer from us for Neymar and are firm on 50m.

Barca obviously need defenders and a striker but Neymar has that special potential, invention, and vision that could make the difference. I understand if everyone is worried about the huge transfer fee, but people should also look at compatibility rather than league location being the be all end all.

Ronaldinho had a similar level of talent and fame at Gremio, though technically he left on the cheap.. and players like Lucas have thrived. At least here at Barca, Neymar would have the absolute best possible peers to learn from. I feel his game is very suited towards our system as well.

i_bleed_blaugrana

See what's great about this is that we are in a win-win no matter where he goes. Again our D is a much more pressing matter for us to attend to, so it's really not the end of the world if we don't get him this season bc he will most likely wait a year and then come to us for free :D or we get paid if he doesn't come to us.

If we get two CBs and possibly a Valdes replacement then we at least won't give up goals as easily and we can grind teams with our possession backed by a sturdier defense. Nothing wrong with Spaining teams to death and winning 1-0 off of a moment of brilliance from Messi and unlike this year, we won't look like we are going to give up a goal every time we don't have the ball.

Still want us to try and get him this summer. I think our next bid should be 30 mil and our max being 35. Regardless, I don't expect this deal to be done before the confed cup which is why we should be more focused on getting Silva right now

89Norcal

Still want us to try and get him this summer. I think our next bid should be 30 mil and our max being 35. Regardless, I don't expect this deal to be done before the confed cup which is why we should be more focused on getting Silva right now

Thiago Silva? Didn't know he was set for transfer.

Wonder how Sakho has been at PSG. We could have gotten him for rather cheap in January.

rafals

Zizouology has denied everything that Mundo Deportivo and Sport have written recently, saying once again that it was Neymar Sr who delayed the deal by demanding a 5m bonus for himself. The deal is always completed.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Thiago Silva? Didn't know he was set for transfer.

Wonder how Sakho has been at PSG. We could have gotten him for rather cheap in January.

Sakho is a lot riskier of a transfer. He's good but I'm not sure if he would fit as well as Silva would. Silva also is a great distributor as well (behind Hummels and maybe Pique only) and he honestly is worth 40-45 mil. If the ancelotti deal happens tho and Silva wants out, particularly with Ibra talking about how "in love with Serie A" he is, that could push Silva to force a transfer through.

Too much is up in the air right now and I'd like us to either lock down signing either a CB or Neymar soon. The longer it goes, the more interest begins to pop up elsewhere and the higher the prices get...

:rosell: your time to shine, you sleazy businessman you. Btw FUCK QATAR AIRWAYS! Bring back UNICEF

kollegah

Zizouology has denied everything that Mundo Deportivo and Sport have written recently, saying once again that it was Neymar Sr who delayed the deal by demanding a 5m bonus for himself. The deal is always completed.

can u give me the link of zizoulogys twitter account, just cant find it oO

thankx

89Norcal

Sakho is a lot riskier of a transfer. He's good but I'm not sure if he would fit as well as Silva would. Silva also is a great distributor as well (behind Hummels and maybe Pique only) and he honestly is worth 40-45 mil. If the ancelotti deal happens tho and Silva wants out, particularly with Ibra talking about how "in love with Serie A" he is, that could push Silva to force a transfer through.

Too much is up in the air right now and I'd like us to either lock down signing either a CB or Neymar soon. The longer it goes, the more interest begins to pop up elsewhere and the higher the prices get...

:rosell: your time to shine, you sleazy businessman you. Btw FUCK QATAR AIRWAYS! Bring back UNICEF

I do remember reading about Sakho's headbutting with Carlo and his dip in form but from my understanding he's stabilized in the last few months and was in the France Euro 2012 team iirc. Considering his price I would say it's a no-brainer because currently we have Mascherano and two faltering CB's. He would also add just a bit of extra height when played in place of Puyol and Masch.

I am getting a little tired of our high line tactics, especially when all it does is exacerbate the problem of defenses compacting against us. That's why I actually see the value in signing a creative winger/attacking mid like Neymar. We actually played some great fast-paced football during the beginning of the season.

IDK what other options there are, my transfer focus has been mainly about England.

jklz

So apparently Barça made a new offer today, including the 5M his father wanted for his shares. Supposedly, that was the only thing stopping the transfer and so the transfer might finally be official today.

Chances are that these kind of rumours will happen each day for weeks to come! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans