Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Jose Macia 'Pepe' (ex-Santos): "Neymar will adapt to Barça in 3-4 weeks. In a few years, he'll succeed Messi as world's best player." [cope]

Lucas (PSG): "It's up to Neymar to decide when is the right moment to move, but when he does, he'll conquer Europe." [igesporte]

Odilio (vice president Santos): "We analyzed an offer for Neymar, but we didn't accept it. Neymar continues with the team." [globoesporte]

Neymar (Santos): "Joinville game (last night) was last for Santos? There's nothing to it, I don't know anything about a last game." [tvband]

Muricy (coach Santos): "Neymar was never so close to leaving. I would want to see him at Barça, with Messi. Everyone would. Imagine that!"

Barcelona yesterday evening made a new bid of 25M for Santos forward Neymar (21). Santos' next board meeting is on Wednesday. [terra md]

note: it's not really clear if barcelona's bids are the total fee or only for the 55% santos has, media reports are contradictory

:coffee:

B

Bob88

SportsPro magazine named Neymar as the most marketable athlete on the planet. The 'most marketable' list measures the monetary value, the age, the force in domestic markets, the charisma and their market potential in the next three years.

So, basically they don't take into the account his crappy footballing skills?

jklz

They have a meeting every Wednesday, but I doubt they would wait for a whole week to discuss something important like this.
Rumours suggest that it's only the father who has to give his approval (5M) and then it's all good to go.

Rival

Nope. Its upto Neymar Sr I think since it was his demand. He has to approve it, not Santos

Apparently yesterday Barcelona bid 20 million for Neymar, today/yesterday night (?) Barcelona have raised their bid to 25 million. So the rumors about Neymar Sr. wanting an extra 5 mio. bonus might make sense.

kollegah

@socastats - Barcelona didn't make a bid yesterday. Raül Sanllehí made the new bid on Monday which was discussed yesterday.

Jadentheman

You can see his frustration with teammates now. I don't blame him. I think this transfer drama is certainly affecting his game somewhat, but other then that he was ok.

rafals

Did he cry or something like that in the end of the game ?

Are you just asking or is he said to have done so?
And about him getting frustrated, I get it. His team plays really badly and perhaps that's not how he imagined it to look like when he would be leaving.Or maybe it's the fans? I wonder how they treat him now, when it seems to be sure that he will be leaving. Because he sure has given them a lot and hasn't promised anything to them. That's why I think they shouldn't blame him or anything. I know that there were some frustrated Santos supporters on the forums that you guys posted, but I don't think they speak for all the fans. They need to understand that in his case, Barca means future, something that Santos can't give him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans