Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Guaje

Only what Santos owns probably, which makes it pretty funny.

Haha yeah, 20m for a player that has only 1 year left on his contract is a very good bid. The Neymar Sr rumor (demanding 5m for himself) might explain why Santos were not satisfied with the 20m bid, because they end up with 15 in the end (if they are to pay the 5m compensation to Neymar sr).

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Rosell isn't going to pay OTT for Neymar it seems, he knows Neymar doesn't want to go anywhere else.

rafals

I think that's the right move to just make the final offer and leave. It just makes no sense to stay there and depend on their mercy, because WE are the ones who should dictate terms in these negotiations. They'll be now under a high pressure - Neymar will not want to sign with any other team so that will be their last chance to get some money from his unavoidable departure. And if they reject our offer, screw them. We just have to make sure to sign that pre-contract with him as soon as possible.

mixer

Barcelona don't plan to make another bid for Santos forward Neymar. Last was 23M. Barcelona director Sanllehi returns to Barcelona. [sport]

Barcelona don't plan to make another bid for Santos forward Neymar. Last was 23M. Barcelona director Sanllehi returns to Barcelona. [sport]

It seems that Neymar only wants to go to Barca, and he's on the last year of his contract, so doing this makes sense.

Galning

According to Brazilian sources its for 100% of his rights.

But then again some says that and some says this.... We wont know until its official :/

Seems too good to be true to be honest. A few days ago people were saying 55M and all of a sudden 25M would be enough for 100% of his rights? I honestly don't think so.
But as you said, this is all speculation.

PaCmAn

Now Barca can concentrate on what needs fixing, sick of this Neymar love affair. Don't care if he comes or not, Madrid will get stronger next season and Barça are twiddling their thumbs chasing Neymar and ignoring the real problems that need fixing.

Galning

Seems too good to be true to be honest. A few days ago people were saying 55M and all of a sudden 25M would be enough for 100% of his rights? I honestly don't think so.
But as you said, this is all speculation.

I was right. Barça offered 23M for Santos' rights only, which is 55% of Neymar :lol:

Rival

I was right. Barça offered 23M for Santos' rights only, which is 55% of Neymar :lol:

They have no rights to complain imo. 23M for 55% is a really good offer already. I don't know what they expect for a 1 yr contract? If it was 23M for 100% I might agree that is a bit low, but for 55% it is definitely an acceptable offer. Shouldn't go any higher than this.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
This is ridiculous. Though it was to be expected. More trouble then he is worth....being Reus(sorry BVB) and let's get this show on the road :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans