Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

Cury (intermediary): "Madrid interfering? They try to sign Neymar for two years, seems it's not working. Pressure by Neymar? Not his style."
Cury (intermediary): "The offer for Neymar is on the table. It's 18M. Think it's the right price, in six months he can sign for free." [rg]

numero

Cury (intermediary): "Madrid interfering? They try to sign Neymar for two years, seems it's not working. Pressure by Neymar? Not his style."
Cury (intermediary): "The offer for Neymar is on the table. It's 18M. Think it's the right price, in six months he can sign for free." [rg]

Get in already :angry:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'm assuming the idea is that he can sign for another club a certain amount of time in advance of his contract expiring.

B

beautifulgame

Why would they assume that when it is clear Neymar won't go anywhere else with Barca beckoning.

Rival

Neymar da Silva (father): "In a year, we can leave, and in six months, we can sign a pre-contract. I'm sure Santos are aware of that."
Neymar da Silva (father): "We wanted an answer from Santos, and they gave it yesterday saying they won't sell the player. Life goes on."
Neymar (Santos): "I know you (journalists) have thousand questions, but today I'll let my father answer them."

From Barcastuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans