Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklz

Huh? Whoscored doesn't have a match on their fixtures for Santos, there's nothing scheduled at Firstrow and I can't find it anywhere else. Guess I'll have to believe you on your word than :) What time do they play? And does Neymar usually play in the cupmatches?

rafals

Huh? Whoscored doesn't have a match on their fixtures for Santos, there's nothing scheduled at Firstrow and I can't find it anywhere else. Guess I'll have to believe you on your word than :) What time do they play? And does Neymar usually play in the cupmatches?
Check tomorrow's fixtures, because they're playing at night (European time ofc) :)

heaver

http://www.futebolaovivo.net/tv-online.php

http://www.brasiltvs.com/

10pm in Brazil, 3 am in Europe. if its his last game, then it might be worth watching the game. Also Joinville is not a bad team.

;)

Last edited:

heaver

Yes, they are. 2nd division.

Neymar's saga won't be over any time soon, imo. We'll have to wait longer.

flavia u know very well that the better teams in 2nd division can beat any team from the 1st on any given day. if u consider that santos is also one of the worse teams in the first division right now, it shouldnt be a one sided game by any means, but u never know. Santos needs this money from the neymar transfer urgently to build a competitive team

numero

Barcelona have added two friendlies, one in Barcelona and one in Brazil, to their 18M bid for Santos' part of Neymar's rights. [folha]

Barca8

Barcelona should still change the next season's 3rd kit to Brazil-NT-esque, so the shirt sales in brazil will boost up by 300% :rosell:

You know the situation is not to far from this ^^^ comment. WTF, Barcelona wearing Brazilian colors? If RoSELL could he would, maybe he will.
People forget that although they are players when you play for a team you are also an employee. All the Barca players are saying Neymar would be a good signing because that's what their employers are trying make happen. What they're actual opinion is, who knows?

I've thrown in the towel on Neymar as it seems inevitable now. I'm interested to see what kind of squad we start next season with.

yeswecan

Ronald Rios ‏@ronaldrios 3h

Exclusivo: Neymar fecha com o Barcelona por 60 milhões de euros. A diretoria do clube vai anunciar a transação 12:30 (horário de Brasília).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans