Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob88

Neymar is over half a year away from being 22. So far he has 2 goals in the copa america and no assists and no trophies of the tournaments Ronnie had. So just 2 competitive goals for Brazil....However he has many goals in friendlies including 3 against china, 1 against Iraq, 2 against Japan, 1 against Costa Rica 2 against the USA and 2 against scotland to name a few and all these have been friendlies just to repeat. That is already over half of his total goals for Brazil. He has also scored against far better teams but as you can see, only in friendlies besides the 2 copa goals. The good competitive defences in serious games mark him out quite effectively. This however does not mean he wont be a billion times better than Tello (no one said that exact statement or denied that exact statement, I am just making it by myself).

Plus, he can't score even in friendlies against European teams

He scored against 2 European teams in friendlies, from 10-12 games played (I counted that a few days ago)

So yes, for now the guy plays well only against Mickey Mouse defenses

He has a lot of things to do/prove to ever come to Ronaldinho's level (when he came to Barca)

OK so Neymar is not as good as Ronaldinho when he signed for Barcelona, just leave it at that.

I dont think anyone believes that anyway but thanks for letting us know.

Actually a lot of people think that way
Especially if they don't buy the hype anymore after seeing that too many times for too many flopped players in the last 15 Years

heaver

The page lay out is weird at the moment in this thread.

yes it is haha

and also. they offered 25 for 100% of his rights, thats what i just read in the brazilian media. dunno what santos has in mind, but neymar is worth a lot more than 25 mi.

rafals

yes it is haha

and also. they offered 25 for 100% of his rights, thats what i just read in the brazilian media. dunno what santos has in mind, but neymar is worth a lot more than 25 mi.

He is, but not with his contract expiring in 1 year, him wanting to join Barca and with DIS pressing Santos to sell Neymar, it is logical that his value is now much lower.

Rival

yes it is haha

Actually it has something to do with the other investment group. Barcelona seem to have settled a deal with them to pay them in 2014, and thus only paying Santos in this transfer window. I believe I read this on Estadao.

mixer

25M for him is a good price considering he's from Brazil and his contract is ending.

Only his dad is an obstacle I suppose.

Rival

Latest rumor:

Santos have accepted Barça's €25M offer for Neymar, but DIS are the ones opposing and want more money. [UOL]

This seems like a bad comedy show. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans