Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZiZu

True but Puyol don't doubt him and even if we buy all these players you have mentioned then does that mean one mistake and you loose confidence in them Puyol is a legend and in recent weeks he has done very well even though it has not been recognized.
Tello being loaned might be a good idea but we need to find a team who play the Barca way.
Abidal i agree he is regularly injured we need a LB but if he is fit he is immense.
Keita and Adriano can stay but not to be given regular chances if they stay they will give depth to the team.

What do you think of Valdez Barca fans look mixed about him and i am not sure.

I like Valdes for what it's worth I also love Puyol but that is one of the costliest mistakes in our history ... I can't forget it !!

Kerrybai

Lets take a risk and get his ass over here. 60 mill is worth it. The guy is a merchandising bombshell. Everyone in Brazil will be wearing out colours within weeks :)

impeh

Hi, its me..
Neymar was about to take a corner in the 78th minute when he was hit by an object thrown from the crowd at the packed Hernando Siles stadium in the Bolivian capital and fell to the ground.

They also had a strange free-kick routine ive never seen before :lol: two of their own players made a wall about 1m in front of the ball so the other team didnt know where they were aiming.

Different..

F

Flavia

Neymar was about to take a corner in the 78th minute when he was hit by an object thrown from the crowd at the packed Hernando Siles stadium in the Bolivian capital and fell to the ground.
It was a rock. That sort of thing is really pathetic, and it happens too much here in south america.

ab739

Neymar is a need. We need depth, we saw what happened when our strikers couldnt step up and pull pressure off messi from scoring after villas injury ( bar alexis sometimes ). Too bad his price is to steep, but we wouldnt lose anything giving him a chance. Were the best of the best

heaver

It's easy to show one or 2 nice plays of him, but it's better seeing all he does in the game so we have a better idea

SwiftGuyver

maybe next summer.

definitely summer 2014.

he is obviously still very young and inexperienced and needs more time to grow and mature his game but his potential talent ceiling is ridiculously high. if he joins us and has the right mentality to succeed, proves he is capable of playing for the team and accepts the fact that Messi is D105 :messi:
then he could and should be an absolutely phenomenal player, a perfect addition to our team and another special talent to add to Barca's rich and glorious history.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Even if we needed Neymar specifically and no one else, the price is far too exorbitant.

doesn't matter.

Pep's not around to stand in Rosell's way, so this shit is goin' down.

Villa out, Alexis to #7, Thiago to #9, Neymar in with #11.

it's happening, folks.

no more money for us.

Co0ter

Neymar is very mature on the ball for his age, his decision making is pretty good as well and his vision/passing is excellent. He makes runs and doesn't pass at times the same way Messi does...why? Because he's good enough to be able to do it.

I love the fact that he's incredibly fast with brilliant ball control...and he isn't afraid to use it. He's a nightmare for defenders and is very good at beating his man and that is what we need.

Not to mention, his finishing for a 20 year old? :worthy:

I don't care if he's only played in Brazil, the kid is already great and has the potential to be so, so good. Our problem hasn't been with possession or pressing, it has been relying on Messi to score way too many goals (I know we have defense issues as well to sort out which is why I think we'll sort out of defense this summer and go for him after). I love Villa but he's just not deadly from the wings, he doesn't have the pace or the tricks, more so the pace. I just don't see another winger that could offer what Neymar can and at such a young age.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans