Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

heaver

I can only speak for myself, but there isnt any hate in my opionion that he is simply a horrible player.

Videos like this one ...

... are the source for this evaluation. His flick might look fancy, but just take an objective look on the product: he gives the ball away easily in an otherwise good position and apart of that he goes down and is therefore out of the game (no tracking back, marking, offering etc.). Im pretty sure if we saw a player just doing a mispass to the opponent here, everyone would agree that that player is simply bad. And note that a mispass would have been still better, b/c he could defend and perhaps win back the ball instead of going down like an embarassed clown faking a foul.

A lot of his videos with actual showcase intention are of that quality - you see someone who can handle the ball properly, but simply doesnt have a clue about football, i.e. the game of 11 vs 11. And im not really willing to teach a 20 year old how to play football, as im not really convinced that he will every learn it. Splashing out 50 Millions and more is therefore out of the question for me.

And one final word from me: the PRODUCT matters, NOT the SHOW EFFECT.

you are either a hater or blind!!
game was 7-0, santos had long stopped trying to do anything, they were just administering the game, just passing around and fooling around. Neymar did the flick, got poked in the eye and he didnt lose the ball (not saying he would win it or lose it), he simply did not want to take the risk of going after it and being massacred by the defender. At the end of this game, neymar kicked a corner kick back to their own defense, game was 8-0, same thing... You probably did not watch the game and is here saying senseless shit.. Honestly, If you cannot see these simple things, you are either hating/trolling or you are blind.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
you are either a hater or blind!!
game was 7-0, santos had long stopped trying to do anything, they were just administering the game, just passing around and fooling around. Neymar did the flick, got poked in the eye and he didnt lose the ball (not saying he would win it or lose it), he simply did not want to take the risk of going after it and being massacred by the defender. At the end of this game, neymar kicked a corner kick back to their own defense, game was 8-0, same thing... You probably did not watch the game and is here saying senseless shit.. Honestly, If you cannot see these simple things, you are either hating/trolling or you are blind.
So does that mean that what i thought was happening (Neymar giving the ball away easily in a good position and lying down on the floor) actually didnt happen and instead he did something amazingly good, like dribble past those 3-4 defenders and score ... or run the flank, do a cross that got headed in? Or did he do sth less amazing but still better than i thought i had witnessed, like simply passing the ball back to his teammate, running up the channel and offering himself for a forward pass?

Is that what actually happen? Then i ofc apologize for being blind and take back my statement (which was based on this clip) that Neymar is a player with bad endproduct ...

Theconomist

Neymar to Barcelons is a question of when not if anymore.

Just accept the fact that we're getting the best left forward possible.
He'll be 21 ready to be moulded into the next big thing with lots of talent and fuck he goes to 93 on fifa so that's positive !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans