Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scumbag Champion

that silly cesc sold ... that will never happen... hes getting better and better ... imo best player this season after messi/iniesta/busi/

Of course Fabregas WON'T be sold - but I do think he is overrated, in much the same way as Iniesta is underrated. Gotze is a prince, with a great attitude and intelligence and i'd swap Fabregas for him in a heartbeat.

Kerrybai

Of course Fabregas WON'T be sold - but I do think he is overrated, in much the same way as Iniesta is underrated. Gotze is a prince, with a great attitude and intelligence and i'd swap Fabregas for him in a heartbeat.
I'll always take a slightly inferior la masia player over an outside player. Dominating world football with homegrown players is special. When this teams legacy is reviewed in years to come it will not just be the titles that are remembered but how we won them with la masia players in an age where money rules football.

Micah

Overrated!! you serious mate. Gotze has a lot to improve on, and still far from a finished product.
Fabregas did have a dip in form towards the end of last season, but he's been brilliant so far this season. Anyways it's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but that's a pretty shocking statement to make though. At least i wouldn't have expected that in this forum.

Jadentheman

Dismissive Neymar claims football has become 'boring' and argues he did not deserve the fifth red card of his career
By JOHN DRAYTON
PUBLISHED: 06:11 EST, 18 February 2013 | UPDATED: 08:02 EST, 18 February 2013
Comments (18)

Brazil forward Neymar was sent off after clashing with an opponent, the fifth red card of the 21-year-old's career, as Santos lost 3-1 to Ponte Preta in the Paulista soccer championship.
Regarded as the best player of his generation, Neymar became involved in a row with Ponte Preta defender Arthur just before half-time in Sunday's match.
Both players argued with the referee and were sent off.
Scroll down for video

Frustration: Neymar has now been sent off five times throughout his career, despite being only 21
'I don't know what happened. We were challenging for the ball, I got kicked and was sent off,' Neymar told reporters.
'Neither of us should have been sent off. Football is getting really boring, for the players, supporters and television viewers.'

Attitude? The Brazil and Santos forward's conduct was questionable
Santos coach Muricy Ramalho said that the forward had to get used to being provoked.
'He needs to keep out of trouble,' said Ramalho.'Without Neymar, we lose his speed, which is our main attacking weapon. We really suffer when he gets sent off.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...g-football-red-card-Santos.html#ixzz2LGxrXUKW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Lol Neymardepencia.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There's a story in Sport where certain guy that plays for Barca veterans heard from one of Barca directors that Neymar is signed and will join in the summer.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That was nothing. There wasn't a single name behind it.
Not saying this is big but at least they threw a name and quote out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans