Nico Williams

jamrock

When all the Barcelona sport daily's gas one thing and all report kinda the same details, you can kind of guarantee it's true.

85% chance we are going to sign him.

Porque

They say that Bilbao have agreed to sign Robert Navarro from Sociedad for 2025 on a free transfer- which if can be proven is illegal.

Sociedad have stopped Navarro from training.

This is why we shouldn't romanticize the Nico-Bilbao relationship and not wanting to sever relationships (as if theh can sign our players) because everyone is only out for themselves.

jamrock

Bilboa always acts as if, clubs are some sort of devil when they come in for their players, always the same BS.

All they have to say is we don't negotiate, pay the release clause or don't, when a club comes in for their players.

All the other noise is unnecessary, no one told them to only sign basque players.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bilboa always acts as if, clubs are some sort of devil when they come in for their players, always the same BS.

All they have to say is we don't negotiate, pay the release clause or don't, when a club comes in for their players.

All the other noise is unnecessary, no one told them to only sign basque players.
Yet isn’t this precisely the position we take as cules? I don’t have any issue with the way Bilbao are playing it in the media, imagine if Gavi was entertaining an offer from RM or any other big club?

Nico extended his contract when he could’ve arrived for free this summer in those links to Barca last season and the bumper wages also preserved his original release clause. That can only mean, the club had to agree to the release clause staying the same despite extending and increasing his wages

It comes down to the will of the player/family. My guess is he will opt to come but I wouldn’t hold it against him if he stayed either

Home of Barca Fans