Nico Williams

Loki

(🌕) JUST IN: Barcelona know Nico’s having a few doubts - but they‘ve informed him that they will NOT wait for him next season (2025/26). @santiovalle #Transfers 🗓️🚨

ℹ️ Barcelona believe the doubts have come due to heavy pressure from Bilbao. @santiovalle #Transfers 🇪🇸

Good move from the club its now or never. Still think he is gonna join us this summer.
Just the usual transparent pressure through media, sadly it's our usual way now. Everyone and their dog knows barca will be begging him again next summer if he keeps performing.

BJJ

He is NOT coming, otherwise this would be sealed. I don't know where Barca are getting the money for this and how he's going to be registered.
For Nico there must be doubts due to Barca finances, loyalty to club plus next EL final is in San Mames.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
We are sick and tired of waiting for a player with above average potential .
He is not rivaldo
He is not Neymar
He is not Ronaldinho
He is not vini

Sign somebody and let go of Nico
His potential definitely rivals Vini's when Madrid bought him.
He needs to get better in front of the goal and you have a Top5 forward. Period.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
MADRID bought him at 17. And NIco is not even close to a 17 year old Vini

STOP IT
I will die on this hill.
Bar the age, of 21 is still young. nico is definitely close or even better than 18 year OLD Vini.
Mind you I am not saying he will ever reach Vini's level, the guy is World Class. But if Nico improves his output, he will definitely be a Top 5 forward.

iniestaGOAT

I will die on this hill.
Bar the age, of 21 is still young. nico is definitely close or even better than 18 year OLD Vini.
Mind you I am not saying he will ever reach Vini's level, the guy is World Class. But if Nico improves his output, he will definitely be a Top 5 forward.

Vini's gonna be a balondor winner.
Nico can be top 5 LWs in the world.
But thats also because there are not many good Lws around

Porque

Are we sure Nico is that good? Or is it the Tarantula on his head controlling him?

Maybe we should just sign the tarantula and put it on Vitor Roque's head.

Porque

Ya, much better window for us then. See if you can do that.

asdfqwergfwerg.gif

Home of Barca Fans