Nico Williams

Messi983

It's not really about Olmo vs Bryan. Olmo is already here if we like that or not. But getting Bryan would also allow us to play Olmo in his best position.

Let's see how Dani will do if that's how Flick plans to use him but I'm not optimistic we'll get the most out of him.

JamDav1982

It's not really about Olmo vs Bryan. Olmo is already here if we like that or not. But getting Bryan would also allow us to play Olmo in his best position.

Let's see how Dani will do if that's how Flick plans to use him but I'm not optimistic we'll get the most out of him.

I dont think there is a scenario where Flick would put Olmo AM with Bryan at LW where he thinks that is more positive move than players he has.

Blanco

This drama over Nico was pretty funny for me, I like how he made barca fans angry, but he is nothing special. Someone mentioned Bryan having 6 top flight goals at 23… but he has them in 28 matches. Nico has 11 in 103 matches at 22 years.

Why are you all acting like Raphinha does not exist? Right now he is better than all of Nico, Bryan, Barcola and Diaz. On top of that he does not need adaptation period and is loyal.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He would be by far our best LW.

Also on affordable loan fee, cheap wages and no injury concerns.

He is really small. He's smaller than Maradona was, except he's not 1% as talented.

The odds are stacked against him ever making it higher than mid-table level.

JamDav1982

This drama over Nico was pretty funny for me, I like how he made barca fans angry, but he is nothing special. Someone mentioned Bryan having 6 top flight goals at 23… but he has them in 28 matches. Nico has 11 in 103 matches at 22 years.

Why are you all acting like Raphinha does not exist? Right now he is better than all of Nico, Bryan, Barcola and Diaz. On top of that he does not need adaptation period and is loyal.

Calma.

Nico had 27 goal contributions for Athletic last season and then went on to be one of the players of Euro 2024.

At the age of 21.

There is not a club in Europe who would choose Raphinha over Nico.

Messi983

Do better.

@Maradona37

Blanco

Calma.

Nico had 27 goal contributions for Athletic last season and then went on to be one of the players of Euro 2024.

At the age of 21.

There is not a club in Europe in financial crisis who would choose to pay 60m for Nico when Raphinha is already in their squad..
Fixed it for you

Messi983

He is really small. He's smaller than Maradona was, except he's not 1% as talented.

The odds are stacked against him ever making it higher than mid-table level.

I know but he has skills that we currently lack in our wingers. It's irrelevant debate now anyway but think we could do worse than get him on a cheap loan for a year.

Home of Barca Fans