Nico Williams

serghei

Nico and raphinha are both needed in the team. That's like saying Liverpool should have sold Jota if they got Diaz. You need about 5 top players for 3 spots.

Maradona37

Fati gets a hard time for his admittedly annoying Wumming about Messi/Ronaldo, but until recently the above poster has flown under the radar for trolling.

He doesn't make any serious attempt to make well-thought out posts and simply resorts to trolling. Every post he makes is a dig at Barca. That's ok now and then but it constitutes just about his entire post history, other than maybe talking up Real Madrid. Which is interlinked.

Good to see people recognise it. He should try to be fairer and more analytical in his posting rather than always trying to wind people up. He would be a better poster if he did, in my opinion (y)

Maradona37

Nico and raphinha are both needed in the team. That's like saying Liverpool should have sold Jota if they got Diaz. You need about 5 top players for 3 spots.
Assuming Williams continues to improve, one would clearly be higher in the pecking order though. Jota and Diaz there's not much difference, though I prefer Jota by a little.

I agree with your point though - it is a squad game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nico would have been a bomb but we do have Fermin and others who deserved their shirt last season.

Props to him for staying loyal. Maybe next season.

serghei

Assuming Williams continues to improve, one is clearly higher in the pecking order though. Jota and Diaz there's not much difference, though I prefer Jota by a little.

I agree with your point though - it is a squad game.

That's fine. Top teams have 50-60m bench players all the time in key offensive positions. Top ones, not the flops. They move on the flops like Ferran quickly.

serghei

Nico is one of the best LWs in the world and he is way better suited for the Lw position than Raphi

This Blanco dude is crazy

He is better suited, he's not one of the best in the world, and you need many options to go deep in every front. Season is very long and tiring.

raphinha is untransferable for me if the club can afford nico as it is. He's not coming atm anyway, and raphinha has a contract and likes the club very much.

Messi983

Nico, Yamal, Raphinha would be a great rotation for a year or two. Yamal's minutes have to be managed. But longterm ofc Raphinha would be oout.

Sadly won't happen, at least not now.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He is better suited, he's not one of the best in the world, and you need many options to go deep in every front. Season is very long and tiring.

raphinha is untransferable for me if the club can afford nico as it is.

Im surprised about your opinion, imo there are not many worldclass Lws, who is much better than Nico except Vini? :thinking:

Home of Barca Fans