Nico Williams

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Let's not stop here. We are one great DM signing away from officially being back.

Let's sell a few dead ends and use the 50m to go and get Jose Ederson Silva from Atalanta. He would be my choice.

Brazilian workhorse heavily linked to all the top EPL clubs, 25 in his prime, as strong as an ox, good long range shooting, press resistant. Only real slight downside is his work in tight areas, he can panic and give the ball away.

Don't see any better options at the moment than him.

jamrock

Let's not stop here. We are one great DM signing away from officially being back.

Let's sell a few dead ends and use the 50m to go and get Jose Ederson Silva from Atalanta. He would be my choice.

Brazilian workhorse heavily linked to all the top EPL clubs, 25 in his prime, as strong as an ox, good long range shooting, press resistant. Only real slight downside is his work in tight areas, he can panic and give the ball away.

Don't see any better options at the moment than him.

He's on my list too

El Ilusionista

🚨 @sanantheone to @gerardromero/@JijantesFC: “The message I received today is that Nico wants to come to Barcelona, but now it is up to the club to achieve the financial conditions to close the signing. If they achieve this, Nico will be a Barça player” #Transfers 🇪🇸

MontenegrinCuler

🚨 @sanantheone to @gerardromero/@JijantesFC: “The message I received today is that Nico wants to come to Barcelona, but now it is up to the club to achieve the financial conditions to close the signing. If they achieve this, Nico will be a Barça player” #Transfers 🇪🇸
I think he'll come if this is true

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What probably makes sense is that the club don't have the 58m in cash they need to pay his buyout so they have been working on getting a bank guarantee or something like that which takes time.

If what is being reported is true then that is the only thing that makes sense. He's not going to announce he is joining us before we are ready to pay it.

Home of Barca Fans