Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

Messi983

3,4m fee (his reported clause) acc to Sport.

No idea what's true and tbh I don't actually care whether we've paid 3m or 5m but would really like more transparency from the club. It was something Laporta promised in his campaign and they did it with the first few transfers but now we're just back to the old days not knowing shit what's really going on. And I don't mean just transfers.

Porque

On the other hand Xavi request Oriol Romeu when manager of Al Sadd.

Makes you think when we're signing his Al Sadd transfer targets.

Saying that, would Al Sadd beat Inter Miami? Probably.

Messi983

Xavi vs Tata Martino - clash of the Titans

MD also reports Romeu's clause was 3,4m so could actually be true.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Clipquasi21.gif

Nucky

I bet he will start in UCL matches and we'll get knocked out in group stages again.. Can't wait to see Roberto,Alonso and Oriol in action against Inter or Manchester United..

Reactions: BJJ

Jaguar

Flair Trait

Girona 4-2 Real Madrid. He not gonna be Busquets but he definitely gonna offer more physicality in the midfield that we lacked. Looking forward to this season :wub:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If there were 30 men in Catalonia with balls they would have ridiculed and slapped someone around for this.

Now, I don't think poor Quasimodo

is to blame, but guys higher up should think twice before embarrassing us like this.

If you can't run the club like the best one in the world then step aside and fuck off.

Reactions: BJJ

iniestaGOAT

If there were 30 men in Catalonia with balls they would have ridiculed and slapped someone around for this.

Now, I don't think poor Quasimodo

is to blame, but guys higher up should think twice before embarrassing us like this.

If you can't run the club like the best one in the world then step aside and fuck off.

Someone should slap you for this garbage post

Home of Barca Fans