Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

Richard.H

Clipquasi21.gif
Fuking hell mate :ROFLMAO:

vuji_31

Well he costed peanuts, he is expirienced, he is decent player and on low wages...

He is 10x better then Roberto or E.Garcia or Nico. He can play against 90% opponents in La Liga and it is enough to purchase him.

He is calm on the ball, expirenced, and have good positioning. Bad thing, he is another slow midfielder, but atleast he have physicality.

I can bet he will be another De Jong, where people will release that he is not bad as price says or overall opinion.

I remember him playing great game against us at Girona.

We are brooke, can't sign no one better, it is him or Amrabat for 25mil.

Amrabat is disaster, overrated park the bus team player which "qualities" don't work here.

Overall, best what we can get at moment, lowest risk and no time to adapt concidering expirence playing in Barca B and Girona.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not an impressive debut performance, even in the 1st friendly - gotta say initial impressions remains that Busi's loss is going to hurt watching us try to beat the high press...unless the bomb signing in addition to an interior is a more appropriate DM even in the shorter term

iniestaGOAT

Not an impressive debut performance, even in the 1st friendly - gotta say initial impressions remains that Busi's loss is going to hurt watching us try to beat the high press...unless the bomb signing in addition to an interior is a more appropriate DM even in the shorter term

*Pre season debut

Those don't count

We will see what he does in his real debut

Co0ter

You should watch Busquets during the two Inter Miami games he's played. He's gotten dispossessed in bad areas and smoked several times already. I'm just happy I no longer have to watch it in CL knockout games anymore.

He's had a few nice through balls/lobbed balls though, then again Messi is looking like prime 24 year old Messi in that league at the moment.

Oriol had been with the team for like 5 days before that game, and apparently with a GI illness as well. Perhaps not the best circumstances to judge his first preseason performance.

Porque

Decent, and that's what you want from a squad player. Now, for where he is playing on the pitch, we could look for a high potential option and try to develop them in. Coz Busi style setup, this ain't.

Home of Barca Fans