Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

They say Torres best position is off the right(if he has any) when Dembele leaves, just play him and Raphinha off the right, he's a better dribbler than raphinha so we can have that option when we need it, he'll shit the bed in front of goal, but I think those two can work

Get rogue in and a LF.

CatalinR10

Has a grand total of 40 goals in 6 years for us...and 8 goals in 6 years in Europe

Lmao.

Fam that's like less than 7 goals/ season.

Holly fucking shit and we paid +140 mil for this speed fag merchant ?

Good fucking riddance , go tear off that French league you fucking 1 trick poney.

What a waste of fucking money, space and time.

I blame Snakemar for leaving and us being forced to pay ridiculous amounts of money for braindead speedy players.

Porque

If PSG is going to report Madrid to FIFA for contacting Mbappe before Mbappe's contract with PSG has 6 months left to expire, why can't we report PSG for the same reason, I wonder? Dembele is gone I know, but just to turn the heat on PSG. Also, Bayern has allegedly reached a personal deal with Kane already.

Similar situation, involving clubs from two different federations/countries. If not, what's the difference between Madrid's case, ours and Bayern's?

It falls on the burden of proof. To be honest I don't think PSG have a case. Mbappe contract runing out a year (or two) ago and that was the point negotiating with Madrid. Any gentlemen's agreement with Madrid can be argued and tracked back to that point in time.

Same could be said with Dembele really, who was uncontracted last year.

With Kane, Spurs would actually have a stronger case than either of these two IF tapping up is proven.

But everyone is doing it these days and nothing is really enforced.

It's also a paradox of the buyout clause. The player has to pay it, but the buying club pay for it to LaLiga in his name. So if the club is paying for it on his behalf, then surely they must have spoke to the player already.

So what comes first, the chicken or the egg?

mc_lovin

I just wanted Dembele to stay 1-3 more years to bridge the gap to Lamine… never thought we should settle for him long-term.

I also expect a lot more from Raphina this year. Not sure why Barca fans „hate“ him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It falls on the burden of proof. To be honest I don't think PSG have a case. Mbappe contract runing out a year (or two) ago and that was the point negotiating with Madrid. Any gentlemen's agreement with Madrid can be argued and tracked back to that point in time.

Same could be said with Dembele really, who was uncontracted last year.

With Kane, Spurs would actually have a stronger case than either of these two IF tapping up is proven.

But everyone is doing it these days and nothing is really enforced.

It's also a paradox of the buyout clause. The player has to pay it, but the buying club pay for it to LaLiga in his name. So if the club is paying for it on his behalf, then surely they must have spoke to the player already.

So what comes first, the chicken or the egg?

So basically it is a useless rule that is rarely enforced. Got it. Thanks!

I do hope PSG wins though, if they decide to complain about it.

JamDav1982

Still think if Cancelo was to arrive then could see some kind of 361 formation with the four midfielders and Balde/Cancelo wide at times.

Would need one of the AMs to be up in and around Lewa a lot if that was the case. Almost like the creative No.10 role De Bruyne plays at City behind Haaland.

That role could suit Raphinha more than wide on right isolated if he got minutes there.

Why do ppl care so much. This fraud is not Messi, and we even let Messi leave without a proper farewell. This fraud and his agent are not worth the hassle, they shut gtfo asap, 6 freaking years of paying his medical bills and you guys still dont have enough of this shit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans