Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He received the ball in non-threatening positions today and was basically asked to do everything by himself. Good game by all accounts

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Just because he is our most dangerous player doesn't mean he played well... He had some good actions, but overall it's coin toss every time he has the ball and very rarely something good comes out of it...

feggydinho

For me he was very bad today except two shots one on the post.

It's like his brain is not wired to his body.

90% waist.

Our best forward today, though that's not really special with our present lineup. good chances came through his involvement though he always gets disposed now and then

Tackle

Can hardly beat his man clean 1v1 anymore. Not that he was ever that great at it, but he used to do it with some frequency in previous seasons.

Now the best he can do is create a few yards of space to put in a cross or cut to the middle.

JohnN

Abde was kind of trash, apart from a couple of actions (cross to gavi). Dembmele had to do everything up front and that's not good but we lack other options. A good game in my boom by the constantly injured mercenary.

Nazario1985

Our best forward today, though that's not really special with our present lineup. good chances came through his involvement though he always gets disposed now and then

I think we watched two different games.

What I SAW, is a guy loosing more balls or completely forgetting the ball behind him CONSISTENTLY.

You can't trust a fucked up guy like this.

He has a huge skill but no brain to back it up.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Can hardly beat his man clean 1v1 anymore. Not that he was ever that great at it, but he used to do it with some frequency in previous seasons.

Now the best he can do is create a few yards of space to put in a cross or cut to the middle.

Yh , he definitely looks "slower" but that's kind of expected with how many injuries he had.

Total-Football

He got the ball a zillion times because his teammates are clueless and opponents do not even bother double marking him or even man mark him. But what did he do with it.. That shit he pulled (shot) is something he pulls once a year.. The rest is business as usual.. Terrible odd crosses... Fumbling... Running into human walls, rince repeat. But I might make a concession that within that pile of shit of a squad in attack, perhaps the rest are even more shit.

Windhook

Good or bad, he is our most creative player with his explosiveness, crosses and shots. Him and Gavi are our most valuable players at the moment.

feggydinho

I think we watched two different games.

What I SAW, is a guy loosing more balls or completely forgetting the ball behind him CONSISTENTLY.

You can't trust a fucked up guy like this.

He has a huge skill but no brain to back it up.

Lol, him being disposed easily sometimes comes with the package (same way he was even at his peak in Dortmund). but I bet he had the most through balls, crosses and chances created and we weren't getting this from the other wing, hence why the ball was always redistributed to Dembele's wing

Nazario1985

Lol, him being disposed easily sometimes comes with the package (same way he was even at his peak in Dortmund). but I bet he had the most through balls, crosses and chances created and we weren't getting this from the other wing, hence why the ball was always redistributed to Dembele's wing

Ok so your method is throw 500 passes at him eventually if he gets 5-6 crosses he is a good player.

I see, good logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans