Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

wait so he's actually expecting 40 mil / year ?

I thought these were just memes of the forum , making fun of him with the ballon d'or worthy salary and such

Absolutelly fucking shameless to ask this amount of money.

No lol it's dead serious

Ousmane Demb?l? is asking for a ?40m gross salary per season, and a ?40m signing bonus.

? @Santi_J_FM

CatalinR10

No lol it's dead serious

Ousmane Demb?l? is asking for a ?40m gross salary per season, and a ?40m signing bonus.

? @Santi_J_FM

bbz always talks about players , who sign for us ,that they won't make it but W for him when he said Dembele was absolutely brainless , dumb as fuck.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If MD is right, fuck Dembele and fuck his agent Sissoko. Who the fuck do they think they are?

Get the fuck out of here. I won’t miss this fuck for a second.

Birdy

How many goals + assists do Haaland have in the Champions League compared to Dembele?

No, I won't play that game.
Haaland plays in 2021 and the whole structure of BVB is centered around him making those numbers.
Dembele in 2017 at Tuchel's BVB was something completely different.
Hope you can understand that.

There is a certain hyperbole around both Mbape and Haaland.
Both are great talents, but they both still have a looong way to go at elite clubs (not where they are now) to prove they can be what people make them out to be.

And that's why I don't agree with this Haaland frenzy at Barca, especially given the numbers he and his agent want

Messigician

A good time to remember how Demb?l? left Rennes.

Mikael Silvestre (Former Rennes director of football): "He texted me from the airport with a boarding pass. He told me that he was tired of football and was going to Senegal with his grandmother."

? via @tjuanmarti

Well after tbat and Dortmund strike no one can say they're surprised

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No, I won't play that game.
Haaland plays in 2021 and the whole structure of BVB is centered around him making those numbers.

Dembele in 2017 at Tuchel's BVB was something completely different.

Hope you can understand that.

There is a certain hyperbole around both Mbape and Haaland.
Both are great talents, but they both still have a looong way to go at elite clubs (not where they are now) to prove they can be what people make them out to be.

And that's why I don't agree with this Haaland frenzy at Barca, especially given the numbers he and his agent want

Because it's not a game you can win.

Dembele is just not worth that much money nor is he close to as good as Haaland or Mbappe.

And that's pretty much it.

Birdy

Because it's not a game you can win.

Dembele is just not worth that much money nor is he close to as good as Haaland or Mbappe.

And that's pretty much it.

How much money?
Do you know?

PS:
No it's a game that can't be played.
You can't compare apples and oranges.
Dembele is not a goalscorer.
Do you wanna compare Haaland's dribbling to Demebele's?
Who is better there?

But you didn't get my point at all

Messigician

Birdy looks unhinged going by his posts in the Covid thread.

I wouldn't push him too hard about Dembele right now, cleslry a difficult time for agent Sissoko him and his client

malvolio

Has scored 30 goals in 5 years and is demanding 40M a year.

A level of shameless yet to be seen.

I would have done the same tbf. The guy never gave a fuck about this club. So why not go to the highest bidder now?

It was pretty clear he is gonna go the 'running down of contract' route.

And I'm not even sure he requested that or it's just Catalan media wanting to make the club look like the victim here.

Messigician

I would have done the same tbf. The guy never gave a fuck about this club. So why not go to the highest bidder?

And I'm not even sure he requested that or it's just Catalan media wanting to make the club look like the victim here.

Yeah no I would honestly be ashamed to demand that if I were Dembele

wisconsincule

Dembele and Coutinho are going to go down as the worst Barcelona transfers ever. Paid 100+ million in transfer fees and extremely high wages. Both are going to leave after their contracts are up for nothing :lol:

In total Barca will have paid close to 500 million for pretty much nothing. Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans