Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Dembele and Coutinho are going to go down as the worst Barcelona transfers ever. Paid 100+ million in transfer fees and extremely high wages. Both are going to leave after their contracts are up for nothing :lol:

In total Barca will have paid close to 500 million for pretty much nothing. Insane.

Calma

Atletico may still send Griezmann back to us

feggydinho

There's business

And then there's asking for a 40m salary with a 40m signing on bonus after spending most of it injured or missing sitters

I still think that 40m is a big lie, so I'm not standing by that. I'll want to hear what Barca proposed, which I think should be less than 15m and I'm pretty sure Dembouz need is around 15m. No way he asks for 40 or even 30m

Messigician

Too many people on edge recently

This place is turning into a bigger warzone than red cafe and juventuz when their teams in the shit

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Dembele and Coutinho are going to go down as the worst Barcelona transfers ever. Paid 100+ million in transfer fees and extremely high wages. Both are going to leave after their contracts are up for nothing :lol:

In total Barca will have paid close to 500 million for pretty much nothing. Insane.

Add insult to injury it was all because they needed to replace Neymar and not one of them or Griezmann filled that spot. I’m fact at the end of it all it cost Barca more money and sporting wise losing Neymar than they made on his transfer. A net positive turned very negative. Very wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans