Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

What does this part mean?

The way I understand it, if he finds another club that is willing to take him, he is free to leave but the new club has to pay his salary for the next 6 months, right? It makes no sense for us to keep paying his wages for the next 6 months while he is playing elsewhere. Perhaps I misunderstood your point.

Anyways, I think it is pointless for the club to release him, it makes us look petty and serves us absolutely no good.

THat's how I understand it as well.

But, the question is:
Would he be allowed to play for his hypothetical new club until June if Barca gives him a letter of freedom?
What are the regulations regarding such cases?
If he cannot (because it is considered a change of clubs that can happen only in January), then...
it will never happen

Messigician

None of the interested clubs could afford Ousmane Demb?l?'s demands.

? @Alfremartinezz via @RadioestadioN

Stunning! Demands are real after all

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't know why he was bought in general... Fuck him, and leave him on bench.

I still can't digest that. I was in disbelief when I read Dortmund and Liverpool were asking that much for him and Coutinho. I said then that these two, at best, worth half of that amount and I was being generous. I couldn't believe the board actually went on and signed these two fuckers on those numbers! Words cannot explain how they fucked up Barca with 3 of the biggest flops in football history. Add to that extending the likes of Umtiti who worths shit.

Unbelievable how a club like Barca is getting run by a bunch of brain dead zombies.

Raketa10

This dude will evenutally realize he is a bum and will sign for much less than he demands now. In the end there is no big club out there who needs thisk kind of an idiot. With Torres, Auba, Depay and Adama here we for sure won't play him again.

MTL_Barca

Now that his buddy arrived it's time for the Dembouz redemption arc. Decade of dominance still on the cards guys. :cool:

Porque

The window is closed. Dembele is the least of our worries now. Enough fire power to only consider him as last minute insurance.

Finally the Bartomeu nightmare signing era is coming to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans