Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Nonsense. If Dembele doesnt like any of the offers in January he can wait until summer.

He doesnt owe the club anything in taking a deal he doesnt want.

You are clueless if think he should just go where club think is a good offer due to 'autonomy'.

Club spoke shite to Dembele. Dembele spoke shite to the club. Both at it.

No, you are speaking nonsense as usual.

Didn't say he should accept ANY offer whatsover.
He should accept to leave WHEN the club wants to sell him TO the club the player prefers with the wage he agrees with them.

Nothing different from what Moussa Sissoko did the last 3 days :)lol:) gathering offers from other clubs and deciding.
Well, with the difference that Moussa waited on purpose for the last 3 days of the window, to make a sure that a deal could not be struck in such a short amount of time!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't know what a 'cry baby' consists in.
He just explained when being asked as part of an interview/public statement.

Other than that, again it's not about being obliged to renew.
It's rather about being morally obliged to not deprive the club of their autonomy in selling you before you contract is up IF they decide to do so

Finally, I don't think Dembele is some villain, probably more a kid who doesn't know shit and is being manipulated by his agent who he trusts.
It's clear that this strategy of fooling the club was devised by Moussa Sissoko.

In my opinion, Laporta could have given a different response or message, being more conciliatory, or being more, how should I say it, "above it", to show that that chapter has closed, he is here to stay for the next 6 months and we will get the best out of the situation. Instead he used the opportunity to continue to paint Dembele as the party at fault, which sounded very petty to me.

Also I disagree that players have the responsibilities to look out for the interests of the club.

Messigician

No one is saying club did anything wrong in trying to renew Dembele. That is irrelevant.

Fact remains he has right to agree or not and both sides spoke shite throughout. Just as Barca did to Messi.

Barca didn't do anything to Messi.

Jorge Messi refused a further paycut so negotiations denied there. Simple as that

JamDav1982

He should accept to leave WHEN the club wants to sell him TO the club the player prefers with the wage he agrees with them.

Nothing different from what Moussa Sissoko did the last 3 days :)lol:) gathering offers from other clubs and deciding.
Well, with the difference that Moussa waited on purpose for the last 3 days of the window, to make a sure that a deal could not be struck in such a short amount of time!

Nope you are speaking nonsense he shouldnt leave unless offer he likes as with any other player.

You have no idea if any of the offers were to his liking now or if any club he has agreed to came in for him either.

Usual shite.

MTL_Barca

What message? "If you fool us we will still try to renew with you, and if not we're gonna pay you for sitting at home playing FIFA"

Yeah we really showed him there :boss:

There is no winning for Barca in this case. And i don't even see how this behavior should ever help us, compared to how it further and further damages the image of the club. No matter how hard they try to make out Sissoko and Dembele as the ones responsible for this shit it's still a very bad look for Barca.

Professional solution would've been not having any media drama at all. Being able to register Ferran immediately. And then handle the Dembele case without all these silly threats, just be quiet and do business. And let Xavi decide how to handle the player, because managing the players he has is his job.

Messigician

None of the interested clubs could afford Ousmane Demb?l?'s demands.

? @Alfremartinezz via @RadioestadioN

Birdy

Nope you are speaking nonsense he shouldnt leave unless offer he likes as with any other player.

You have no idea if any of the offers were to his liking now or if any club he has agreed to came in for him either.

Usual shite.

LOL,
dude you are ridiculous again.

You didn't read the multiple reports yesterday saying he has agreed personal terms with PSG probably

My fault in engaging with discussion with you.
Will never happen again, i promise

JamDav1982

LOL,
dude you are ridiculous again.

You didn't read the multiple reports yesterday saying he has agreed personal terms with PSG probably

My fault in engaging with discussion with you.
Will never happen again, i promise

Believe whatever reports you like.

More fool Barca if he wanted to go to PSG and they asked for 20m and then pay him to leave or sit in stands.

Masterclass eh!

You will reply to me soon like a good dog. Heard it all before.

Messigician

They can pay him the remainder of his wages, and terminate his contract.
It's legal if they pay him up

Nah you can suspend him for racism and cite the Japan incident as justifiable grounds. If he disagrees then let him sue the club. We can delay proceedings for 10 years.

Damage will be done by then even if he wins

I'm Ooot

Birdy

What message? "If you fool us we will still try to renew with you, and if not we're gonna pay you for sitting at home playing FIFA"

No, sorry you are terribly wrong here.
You are thinking it from the perspective of the layman and not the professional footballer.

It's really bad for his career and his development to not play,
It's 100 times more bad to not even train and use the club's facilities.
It will impact even the offers he is getting come summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans