Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

behindbrowneyes

Catalan press, Sport especially, have done their all for him to get whistled all game long. Local fans read mostly these papers, so there is a high chance of that happening but might also have something to do with how the team plays. If Barca plays badly, Dembele will be the first to receive negative treatment from the stands.

We'll know tomorrow. Not even guaranteed that he starts. Lots of contradictive reports these days on this topic. Might be that he starts, but might also be that he'll just be a sub. The pack gets reshuffled once Auba has trained more sessions with the team and Memphis comes back from his injury. Until then Dembele has a decent chance of starting the game as he clearly is better than his alternatives

FinBarcelonafan

I don't really see why I would whistle him tomorrow. Don't care enough to do that, to be honest. It's business after all.

I just hope he plays well the next six months. We need him.

Windhook

We'll know tomorrow. Not even guaranteed that he starts. Lots of contradictive reports these days on this topic. Might be that he starts, but might also be that he'll just be a sub. The pack gets reshuffled once Auba has trained more sessions with the team and Memphis comes back from his injury. Until then Dembele has a decent chance of starting the game as he clearly is better than his alternatives

I don't think he'll start the game, but Xavi will revert to the post-injury status when Dembele was introduced for 20-30 minutes in the second half. Especially if we need to change the flow of the game against Atletico, something I fear is likely to happen tomorrow.

Barcilliant

I'm surprised people are even bothered about him. I'm also surprised that other clubs would be interested in this brain dead, injury prone and unprofessional player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans