Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Also feel like he'll revert to playing like crap and bad habits if he goes to a team with no clear setup like PSG right now.

For sure. Right now he has a role and he's really doing everything that goes with it, including tracking back, pressing, and even doing tackles and stuff.

FCBfan22

Also feel like he'll revert to playing like crap and bad habits if he goes to a team with no clear setup like PSG right now.

Yup, he will.

Also, he seems very coach-dependant and a good indicator of how good of a coach one is. If PSG still have Pocettino and he goes there, he might disappear.

IMO, if he wants to rebuild his career, he needs to accept lower wages and stay here. For his sake. We should give him a 3-year contract with reasonable wages.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For sure. Right now he has a role and he's really doing everything that goes with it, including tracking back, pressing, and even doing tackles and stuff.

Yup, he will.

Also, he seems very coach-dependant and a good indicator of how good of a coach one is. If PSG still have Pocettino and he goes there, he might disappear.

Yup.

Xavi has done an incredible job with him to be honest. Seem to have given him clear instructions that makes it easier for him while being supportive of him but also very demanding.

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]_Buzz
?
20m
��| Ousmane Demb?l? has 10 assists in La Liga this season, he is second only to Karim Benzema (11).

I am sure he will be top assister by far by the end of the season.

FinBarcelonafan

?
20m
��| Ousmane Demb?l? has 10 assists in La Liga this season, he is second only to Karim Benzema (11).

I am sure Madrid will find a way to reward Benzema assist for those donated penalties.

Easy win for Benzema.

FCBfan22

?
20m

Madrid only score penalties lately, so yeah... Probably.

:benitez:

malvolio

You guys are exaggerating with the PSG has no clear setup. Dembele was injured for most of his time at Barcelona, not like he needed some other coach to deliver.

If he didn't get injured he would have got an extended run in the team and probably been better than what he offered.

DonAK

You guys are exaggerating with the PSG has no clear setup. Dembele was injured for most of his time at Barcelona, not like he needed some other coach to deliver.

If he didn't get injured he would have got an extended run in the team and probably been better than what he offered.

He's never been as good as he's been during this run during all of his years here.

He's had extended runs of 10+ games before where he's played like crap in most of those games.

Right now he's legit looking like a very good to world class winger. Whether he can keep it up is the big question.

CatalinR10

?
20m

he would have had double if that moron Torres would have scored 20% big chances he had so far this season

fergus90

It's by far the best run of his footballing career here and i attribute that to Xavi. He's far more intelligent in his pass selection, when he dribbles and deserves even more assists with some of the crosses he's been putting in.

The raw potential he's shown he had is really coming to fruition. He should definitely stay, because Barca and Dembele need each other.

malvolio

He's never been as good as he's been during this run during all of his years here.

He's had extended runs of 10+ games before where he's played like crap in most of those games.

Right now he's legit looking like a very good to world class winger. Whether he can keep it up is the big question.

Yes, he wasn't that good. But first 2 seasons he was still young, barely joined the club, did stupid shit and Messi was still a major influence on that right side.

I am not trying to make out as if Xavi didn't have any influence over his current run. But Dembele matured a bit and the circumstances are different. Plus now he's chasing that fat contract.

DonAK

Yes, he wasn't that good. But first 2 seasons he was still young, barely joined the club, did stupid shit and Messi was still a major influence on that right side.

I am not trying to make out as if Xavi didn't have any influence over his current run. But Dembele matured a bit and the circumstances are different. Plus now he's chasing that fat contract.

He's definitely matured, for sure.

I've kinda wanted him out last couple of years, but hope he stays now if we come to a reasonable agreement. I would still sign Raphinha too btw. Adama would need to go in that case.

You still want tough competition for those spots. Only makes you better.

Birdy

He's definitely matured, for sure.

I've kinda wanted him out last couple of years, but hope he stays now if we come to a reasonable agreement. I would still sign Raphinha too btw. Adama would need to go in that case.

You still want tough competition for those spots. Only makes you better.

You mean until end of January as far as I remember...
Don't feel ashamed in admitting you were wrong

PS: I agree about Raphinia. Two top wingers needed

DonAK

You mean until end of January as far as I remember...
Don't feel ashamed in admitting you were wrong

PS: I agree about Raphinia. Two top wingers needed

That's what I mean though :lol:

Since the last couple of years......until kinda recently. I'll be happy for him to keep it up and stay even if he proves me wrong. I don't care about all that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans