Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mixed feelings about him. While he is contributing nicely to the team I don't think it's great to let a guy play knowing he crossed Barca over.

Would rather play Adama more.

gregorrin10

Mixed feelings about him. While he is contributing nicely to the team I don't think it's great to let a guy play knowing he crossed Barca over.

Agree about the first part. Not about the second though. Not if it's him or Adama. If we get in Raphinha, then sure. We mustn't buy Adama even if Dembele goes. Getting Raphinha and keeping Dembele obviously being the dream scenario...would have crazy depth and wouldn't even have to worry about Dembele getting injured again.

feggydinho

You guys are exaggerating with the PSG has no clear setup. Dembele was injured for most of his time at Barcelona, not like he needed some other coach to deliver.

If he didn't get injured he would have got an extended run in the team and probably been better than what he offered.

True, but it'll be hard for him to deliver at PSG with Mbappe gone and Messi there cause he's more of a guy that enjoys creating chances for forwards that are always making runs so things may change there. I think it'll be easier for him to deliver for clubs like Liverpool, Manchester or Madrid

malvolio

True, but it'll be hard for him to deliver at PSG with Mbappe gone and Messi there cause he's more of a guy that enjoys creating chances for forwards that are always making runs so things may change there. I think it'll be easier for him to deliver for clubs like Liverpool, Manchester or Madrid

PSG will get another striker as neither Neymar or Messi play that role.

gregorrin10

PSG will get another striker as neither Neymar or Messi play that role.

Suarez incoming. They just love to buy strikers past their best. Reuniting MSN repeating Barca only a bonus. Will be epic to see them having another CL meltdown next season with MSN walking up top and being so much past their best. I can see exactly the same happen to Dembele, if he goes there. Even four years after the 6-1, we keep trolling them with everyone from us they buy, they turn to trash quickly after.

I could see them trying to bullshit us and might try and go for Pedri next, thank god he has a 1B release clause, not a 300M one, so good luck with that QSG. :lol: But need to do the same with Araujo and Gavi in the next month. Top priority.

Last edited:

Total-Football

Bombarding his side with crosses is the ugly stuff i dont want from a barca winger.its ugly unsophistocated football,and hardly lead to anything. Look at ferran how he never crosses.. Limited as he is dribbling wise he always look for combinations and penetrations.

malvolio

Speaking of young wingers, Lyon got that Tete lad from Shaktar. Maybe we should have had a look. Cheaper than Rainha and already scored on his debut. Looks pretty good on Youtube.

Messi983

Not sure why, neither is a guarantee to be here next season and Dembele is clearly levels above Adama (when in form and motivated which he is) and gives us better chances to win now.

Raketa10

Why? Dembele is levels above one dimensional player like Adama. In addition to that Adama is here on loan and probably won't continue next season.

Riordon

Xavi prefer his RW to be a creator and the system with the inverted RB give the RW lots of 1v1 as we saw yesterday and vs Real. The first goal vs Real was all Xavi's system.

For this role we won't find a better player than this level of Dembele. Not Raphinha or Antony.
He has been performing world class lately, 10 assist already.

Renew him, we won't find better.

Messi983

Please, don't kill our boy.

FPcsRIRWQAcKA0L

Andresito

Staff member
Works incredibly hard on the pitch. Looks fit too.

But man he can be so frustrating at times. Misplaces simple passes, mishandles the ball.
I'm only relaxed when he's just outside their box, otherwise I have the same feeling I used to have when Pinto had the ball at his feet: you never know what's going to happen.

Messi983

Pretty stunning tbh. If he could only stay healthy, become more consistent and lower his wage demands/change his agent...

Ousmane Demb?l? is La Liga's second top assister. He has only played 13 matches, starting 9 of them.

FPc7_9HXsAA2yLy

Porque

Pretty stunning tbh. If he could only stay healthy, become more consistent and lower his wage demands/change his agent...

Ousmane Demb?l? is La Liga's second top assister. He has only played 13 matches, starting 9 of them.

FPc7_9HXsAA2yLy

A picture speaks a thousand words. In between Benzema and Oscar Trejo. That is his level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans