Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Honestly I don't really see much change in his game from when he was at Dortmund, cause he was always running, tracking back, creating chances and giving funny balls away then (maybe injuries stalled him). If anything, I think he's slowly getting to peak Dortmund form but not there yet

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Honestly I don't really see much change in his game from when he was at Dortmund, cause he was always running, tracking back, creating chances and giving funny balls away then (maybe injuries stalled him). If anything, I think he's slowly getting to peak Dortmund form but not there yet

We don't play like Dortmund did, nor do teams play as open vs. us as they do in the BuLi.

He's making smart decisions on the ball instead of constantly giving it away before he even has a chance at delivering a final pass or shot. In close spaces too. Earlier he would give it away at a crazy rate by making a lazy pass or dribbling into a wall or tripping over himself.

He's also tracking back and working defensively and pressing. Something he wasn't used to before.

DonAK

Like I said earlier.

Would be happy to keep him on our terms, but I also think they should sign another winger like Raphinha to challenge him for the RW spot. Let competition keep him on his toes and bring out the best of him and Raphinha/other RW and through that the best for us.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
She sounds American? Quite the gig she landed with Barcelona. Shit pay probably but what I would do to have a job like that.

I think she had a Spanish accent that got progressively American as she consumed more American media and just tried to acquire the accent, maybe studied or travelled there. She still sounds Spanish/Catalan to me, just with an American influence.

Horatio

You're welcome
She sounds American? Quite the gig she landed with Barcelona. Shit pay probably but what I would do to have a job like that.

Clearly not an American, her Spanish accent quite clear to me. She's a Spanish girl who forced herself to speak with an as close as possible accent to that of American. Sounds kind of forced pretentious and a bit annoying.

serghei

I hope we keep Dembele and still buy Raphinha if nothing else this summer. We should try to do it.

Raphinha, Kessie, Christensen + Fati coming back we can have a great young team once again. Memphis, Adama, Braithwaite, Dani Alves, Roberto, Lenglet to go.

Last edited:

DonAK

Have a feeling we'll sign a CF too and that it will all come unexpected and be wrapped up quickly. Just waiting for the Haaland domino to fall first.

Birdy

If we get Raphinia + Dembele renews, then we don't buy any striker.

Them + Ferran, Ansu are 4 starting XI players fighting for 3 spots. That's tolerable.
But if you have 5 starting XI material fighting for 3 spot, the balance is messed up (lack of playing time, complaints, disappointment, etc)

serghei

If we get Raphinia + Dembele renews, then we don't buy any striker.

Them + Ferran, Ansu are 4 starting XI players fighting for 3 spots. That's tolerable.
But if you have 5 starting XI material fighting for 3 spot, the balance is messed up (lack of playing time, complaints, disappointment, etc)

I'd go with Dembele, Ferran, Ansu, Raphinha, Aubameyang, and Luuk as desperate plan B striker for the last 10 mins of heavy crossing (if we can keep him).

Basically from this current team, Adama would be much upgraded with Raphinha, and Memphis would be much upgraded with Ansu Fati. And we roll.

Ansu/Ferran/Dembele can make LW great.

Raphina/Dembele/ partly Ferran can make RW and feel at ease there.

Ferran/Fati/Aubameyang can make the no9 position.

Sounds crazy how nice those 5 attackers would fit in this current team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans