Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

krakdol

I think Dembele really wanted to stay. Of course...any football player would likely leave if they felt they were being massively underpaid, but I think he would have compromised to an extent regaradless.
Man finally learned Spanish, now he has to start anew with English. His wife is Moroccan and both likely heavily prefer Spanish weather and stones throw away from Morocco. Also seems to have good relationship with Auba and likes Xavi.

I don't think Chelsea was every in the cards for him. Maybe PSG with a crazy offer.

Yes, I'm French and I know he likes Barcelona, he definitely wanted to stay. He was never leaving.

iniestaGOAT

I think Dembele really wanted to stay. Of course...any football player would likely leave if they felt they were being massively underpaid, but I think he would have compromised to an extent regaradless.
Man finally learned Spanish, now he has to start anew with English. His wife is Moroccan and both likely heavily prefer Spanish weather and stones throw away from Morocco. Also seems to have good relationship with Auba and likes Xavi.

I don't think Chelsea was every in the cards for him. Maybe PSG with a crazy offer.

Mbappe staying definitely screwed him and Madrid

What a legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans