Paul Pogba

Bertus

MD said that some rumors his agent met perez after semis and with president of PSG in Monaco.yeah and they posted pic with Balo. very professional ..

That news about meeting with PSg's president in Monaco is super old tho.

The main news that was reposted on french network is Raiola saying Pogba will be sold to the one that offer the most (summarized)

Bertus

Pogba, his agent and Juve can fuck off..We should'nt get in a bid war, we are not so desperate after all.
Barca as a whole is not.

But Barto could be desperate in trying to do something big so he can put a big bold line in his election manifesto.

Wasn't there a rumor that Barto say Pogba was his priority, and wanted to strike before the elections?

Icarium

Lifestealer
imagine he goes to psg. juvens will believe psg are on the same level as rm/barca/bayern.

I think he already believes that. I for one want him to go for psg. It could be a good move for him, psg will have amazing midfield and defense. They just need to sign one good attacker. Griezman or maybe ronaldo?

B

Batman

I think he already believes that. I for one want him to go for psg. It could be a good move for him, psg will have amazing midfield and defense. They just need to sign one good attacker. Griezman or maybe ronaldo?

No thanks. I'd rather him move to Real or City over PSG. At least fans will be watching him week in and out. No one watch Ligue 1 and we only knew about Verratti from few CL matches.

BBZ8800

I've got the same impression of him. His role at Juventus seem to be different. More about being that powerhouse in the midfield and playing quick passes to Pirlo and Marchisio so they can build up while for France it's different.

I think he could do well in beside Rakitic in a more attacking role while also playing his share in the defensive work along with adding some serious steel to our midfield. We're not gonna get another Xavi or Iniesta, but yes there are players more suited which are Verratti(not available), Koke(not available) and Gundogan(uncertainty).

His ceiling is high and he can improve a lot, especially at Barca and he's quite a marketable player as well. The problem is his transfer fee ofc.

As for his performances lately then I think people should know that he has been out for 7-8 weeks and come back and played in a couple of high pressure games where you can obviously see he is struggling to find form and full fitness after being out for some time. Shouldn't pass a judgement on him so quickly.

I have a bad feeling with all these posts stamping Pogba as some meh player because of his recent performances after being out with an injury, have a bad feeling that he'll somehow have a brilliant game vs us now :lol:

From the matches which I watched before his injury, he had exactly the same problems as now after the injury.

So, imo, his problems are not related only with an injury.

RaidersGunz

I think the midfield at the moment has the best balance. Busquets/Iniesta/Rak

Having Pogba there would mean he'd play further up the pitch, steeping into Messi territory, which could unbalance things.

Home of Barca Fans