Paul Pogba

Antimadridista1

I'm just asking a basic question : Where is he gonna play ?
There's no way DonAndres is gonna be on the bench and Rakitic is too good to be a sub.

Bertus

L'Equipe didn't say just that. You missed very important infos that actually are not that good for Barca at all.:

- He rejected PSG because he doesn't want to live near his friends/family, and the L1 is not interesting.

- He rejected MC for personal reasons too.

- He only want to join either Barca or RM.

- But he can't for now because RM and Barca ask him to give them his right to the image.

- Pogba's right to the image holder is neither raiola or Pogba, but his ex-agent, who kept them when Pogba switched agent.

- Raiola's lawyers tried to find a solution, a crack in the contract, but failed.

- They have to buy back his rights to the image. but his ex-agent doesn't want to sell them.

- RM and Barca both offered a 5 years 10M NET per year contract.

- And the most important info is: Pogba highly dislike what Braida is offering (being bought now, and loaned to Juve for a year), if he's sold, he wants to join now.

- Marotta said to Braida that Juve is not in a hurry at all to sell Pogba. So he could actually stay at Juve one more year if RM doesn't buy him, or if Barca can't sign him now to play now.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Him joining next year won't be a big deal. Iniesta has another at least another season of good football in him.

Bertus

Him joining next year won't be a big deal. Iniesta has another at least another season of good football in him.

Cool story but that leaves RM free to do anything to sign him now.

L'Equipe was clear. From what they gathered investigating Pogba and people close to him like Raiola, Pogba is equally interested in RM and Barca.

Bertus

I hope he's not that stupid to join the RM sinking circus.

As much as I dislike RM, RM is equally big to Barca in the football world. So yeah, they have huge arguments to sign him.

And if that happens, you know who to blame: The fuckers that led Barca to be banned from signing people this summer.

Home of Barca Fans