Paul Pogba

Kohe321

Why can't we just offer him to come and train with the boyz for four or so months ranging from the summer to January, where he can then start playing games for us in the second half of the season? Training matches and daily trainings will be enough to keep him sharp, and probably help him in settling in quicker as well as building chemistry with the players. We all saw how well Suarez handled sitting a few months out, it's not such a big deal. No need to loan him for a year in my opinion.

Come over and train with the boys, Pogba!

( :lol: )

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

He'll probably not end up at Real or Barca. The tensions between Riola and the handlers at RM haven't vanished, nor has the hassle of working around a transfer ban when there's more practical alternatives. We'll see though.

Antimadridista1

He'll be the main signing of the summer for Real Madrid, that's obvious in my opinion.
There's no place for him in our squad and we won't splash 100m for him, just no way.

He's over-rated anyways, always said it and I will always say it. Very good prospect but he doesn't have the level and consistency to play as a regular starter for us. Not worth more than 40/50m euro.

Bertus

He'll be the main signing of the summer for Real Madrid, that's obvious in my opinion.
There's no place for him in our squad and we won't splash 100m for him, just no way.

He's over-rated anyways, always said it and I will always say it. Very good prospect but he doesn't have the level and consistency to play as a regular starter for us. Not worth more than 40/50m euro.

I'd bet Barto is ready to do just that.

M

monamou

Will you keep telling yourself that there's no place for him in our squad?

And in RM there is with Modric, Kroos, James and Isco?

Andrew M

Actually thinking more about it, RM and Florentino could be poised for another 2009 type of summer where they spent €250M. If you put together the rumors about a ban, the lack of depth of the squad, new manager, Florentino's predictable unpredictability, and the fact they've done good business lately of buying high but also selling high to break even or close to it, I think a huge splash like that is not really so far fetched to expect.

09/10 and 10/11 was the last time RM splashed huge without selling big to cover, and that coincided with Florentino winning the presidency in 09/10 season and Mourinho joining in 10/11 season. Flo's unpopular Ancelotti sacking and a new defensive manager together, along with the other reasons, could possibly propel him to splash huge.

They also, unlike in 09 and 10, now have some assets they can sell as well, like Isco and/or Bale.

They did have assets in 2009. They sold Robben, Sneijder, Huntelaar and Negredo for a combined 70 million

Antimadridista1

Will you keep telling yourself that there's no place for him in our squad?

And in RM there is with Modric, Kroos, James and Isco?

Yes and yes. They haven't properly replaced Xabi Alonso and Pogba can be a much better pivot than Kroos.
I can also see Isco getting sold by Real Madrid. Many clubs in Premier League are ready to splash big money for him.

Jair Ventura

Edit: I wouldn't put much faith in reports from l'equipe. Just this month they've been off on Alves, Depay, and Cech. And now there's this stuff about Xavi that's worthy of a head scratch.

M

monamou

Yes and yes. They haven't properly replaced Xabi Alonso and Pogba can be a much better pivot than Kroos.
I can also see Isco getting sold by Real Madrid. Many clubs in Premier League are ready to splash big money for him.
Pogba is not a pivot :facepalm:

With Xavi leaving we will only have Don/Busi/Raki/Rafinha/Roberto...... Of course there's space for Pogba

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I'd bet Barto is ready to do just that.

Yep. If it's up to Bartomeu, Pogba will be signed for 100m, and stay on loan at juve until June 2016.
If Pogba accepts this, it will be done before elections.

Bertus

Edit: I wouldn't put much faith in reports from l'equipe. Just this month they've been off on Alves, Depay, and Cech. And now there's this stuff about Xavi that's worthy of a head scratch.
?

You're mixing L'Equipe and Le_Parisien.

For example, it's Hermant from Le_Parisien who said Xavi would go to PSG.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Pogba is not a pivot :facepalm:

With Xavi leaving we will only have Don/Busi/Raki/Rafinha/Roberto...... Of course there's space for Pogba

For 100M we can buy 2 as equally as good players.
Even for 60M we can buy 2 as equally as good players.

RM can take him.
Uncle Flo, do it. Please, do it.

Home of Barca Fans