Paul Pogba

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Gundogan signs with Bayern then we have to get Pogba. That's it

People complaining about money, Pogba one of the most upcoming marketable players in the world. Global marketing and commercial income will cover the amount we spend on Pogba in no time. People have to consider how much money Pogba will generate for the club when complaining his salary will be above players like Iniesta. but this isn't the main reason we want him. He is simply going to be the best MF in the world for the next decade.

You missed the point. This is not about how much money we have to fork out to in order to sign him, even though I hate to see us paying 100m or more for him as I don't think he deserves that at all (whether he is going to be the best MF or not aside). This is about his sense of entitlement to demand the crazy salary he wants and what it says about his ego and personality. He might turn out to be a great player, but he may be an ill-fit, and at great expense to our team. Will there be a clash of personality in the dressing room? Nobody knows.

Co0ter

The salary is what is killing me too. Gtfo with that shit. 12mil is a joke. Take 8 mil, which is already a lot higher than what you are getting now and shut your mouth. If you want 12mil a year and to be paid second highest on the team you got to EARN IT. Show me your worth after a season or two and then you'll get your ridiculous wages.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"I love watching Barça play, it's the best team in the world with the best attack in the world, but I'll love it even more if I see them lose on saturday"

"We know we're not favourites, but it's a final, we'll give everything, we don't have anything to lose and anything can happen"

"Playing this final is a dream come true, just like it's a dream come true to play against Leo Messi, the best player in the world"

Do we need anymore indications on what this kid wants ? I think it's inevitable at this point, just for the "messi is the best player in the world" his name is crossed from Perez's papers :lol:

Jair Ventura

Everyone supposedly wants to land at Barca, but his name was never on Perez's papers. They stated that themselves almost a month ago now and rumors have proved true. Unless something changed with the transfer ban the likelihood of him landing at Barca remains slim as well imo.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
"I love watching Barça play, it's the best team in the world with the best attack in the world, but I'll love it even more if I see them lose on saturday"

"We know we're not favourites, but it's a final, we'll give everything, we don't have anything to lose and anything can happen"

"Playing this final is a dream come true, just like it's a dream come true to play against Leo Messi, the best player in the world"

Do we need anymore indications on what this kid wants ? I think it's inevitable at this point, just for the "messi is the best player in the world" his name is crossed from Perez's papers :lol:

Well, he needs to sack his agent if it's going to happen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone supposedly wants to land at Barca, but his name was never on Perez's papers. They stated that themselves almost a month ago now and rumors have proved true. Unless something changed with the transfer ban the likelihood of him landing at Barca remains slim as well imo.

He is set to stay at Juventus for another season. So the likelihood of him joining Barca is not slim at all.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

Well it's kinda obvious. Pogba is a smart dude , it was made clear on multiple occasions that he wants to join Barca or Real . He doesn't really care which, he just wants to play for the strongest clubs(and those are RM and Barca) and for the biggest amount of money. Our club already denied Pogba interest and we are looking into Verratti and other players, not Pogba.

NICK

I've just been reading the last few pages and everything about Pogba has already been said. In my opinion the price is way too high and it would be a big risk - like people have said it could unbalance the side, conflicts could occur - the list goes on ......... In my opinion way too risky. Plus I think other players that are also cheaper would probably fit better in our setup. Pogba is more media hype than reality - he is not worth the kind of sums of money being spoken about, no way .....

DonAK

Well it's kinda obvious. Pogba is a smart dude , it was made clear on multiple occasions that he wants to join Barca or Real . He doesn't really care which, he just wants to play for the strongest clubs(and those are RM and Barca) and for the biggest amount of money. Our club already denied Pogba interest and we are looking into Verratti and other players, not Pogba.

Well, Pogba once said this

http://www.espnfc.com/story/1669485/pogba-happy-at-juventus-despite-arsenal-and-barcelona-dream

However that doesn't mean much now. Who knows what he wants or what he'd do if he had the choice of Barca or RM with higher wages.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He is set to stay at Juventus for another season. So the likelihood of him joining Barca is not slim at all.

Exactly, it seems like the ban is a good thing in the Pogba case.

He also denied to be set to leave Juve this year, so probably already knows he's staying there for one more season.

I believe RM were interested, they met with Raiola in turin and with Pogba himself in Madrid, but for whatever reason they gave up on him.

DonAK

Exactly, it seems like the ban is a good thing in the Pogba case.

He also denied to be set to leave Juve this year, so probably already knows he's staying there for one more season.

I believe RM were interested, they met with Raiola in turin and with Pogba himself in Madrid, but for whatever reason they gave up on him.

Florentino thought Pogba had an unstable life because he lived with his mom till last year and had fancy hair(he disliked Neymar's fancy hairs too back in 2011 when he talked with Neymar and his dad), which literally makes no sense at all as he's never been known for a trouble maker or a party guy :lol:. And then the Raiola aka Fat Rat v RM thing happened.

Jair Ventura

I don't understand why everyone's so sure Juventus is going to turn down 100m this summer. I'm equally confused why everyone's written off the fact that clubs are offering Pogba 3 times as much as he earns now. Is he going to put that off for a year in a context where next year isn't guaranteed?

Home of Barca Fans