Paul Pogba

serghei

If Pogba comes for 100m, people will criticize the transfer for a couple of weeks, until he scores a golazo against Madrid and everyone will say what a great deal we made with this player. Standard scenario.

Mesmar

If Pogba comes for 100m, people will criticize the transfer for a couple of weeks, until he scores a golazo against Madrid and everyone will say what a great deal we made with this player. Standard scenario.
Regardless of how many galazos he will score or his high transfer fee and wage demands,I prefer someone like kovacic as our left midfielder. I am afraid of losing some prospect like kovacic who I think fits our system better, is cheaper and has a very high ceiling.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
We will only praise him for one or two weeks. Then we will return to criticizing him. Pedro and Mathieu are good examples (especially in the middle of the season) Now imagine 100M player doing something like that. He needs to score every match to escape criticism for his average performances. Also remember how people were upset about Suarez lack of goals even though he is helping the team. 100M figure will remind people of how awesome pogba should be. Until he proves vital to our team like Suarez criticism won't stop. All the controversial discussions will move from neymar thread to pogba.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
We will only praise him for one or two weeks. Then we will return to criticizing him. Pedro and Mathieu are good examples (especially in the middle of the season) Now imagine 100M player doing something like that. He needs to score every match to escape criticism for his average performances. Also remember how people were upset about Suarez lack of goals even though he is helping the team. 100M figure will remind people of how awesome pogba should be. Until he proves vital to our team like Suarez criticism won't stop. All the controversial discussions will move from neymar thread to pogba.

People here criticize everyone, Messi had the worst criticism last season.

It's funny how people on redcafe and bluemoon would love to have Pogba at their clubs, on Barcaforum - nope, he is not like Iniesta, he is not like Xavi, he is too tall and don't me be get started on his haircut:mou:

Icarium

Lifestealer

It's funny how people on redcafe and bluemoon would love to have Pogba at their clubs, on Barcaforum - nope, he is not like Iniesta, he is not like Xavi, he is too tall and don't me be get started on his haircut:mou:

Blame barca and messi... They showed some great football. Anything less feels pretty meh...

bastardo

I distinctly remember the amount of shit neymar received here before we signed him. Barcaforum users (myself included) are a fickle lot.

Jombi

We are Barcelona. Not teams like City and United. In those teams, players like Silva and Herrera are legends and superstars.

Jombi

have you watched either of them play. ? both are class in their own way.

Of course I have watched David Silva and Herrera play. Probably 50 times. They are decent players, nothing more. A player like Rafinha would equally be worshipped as an amazing world class midfielder in either team and would run circles around the opposition.

Home of Barca Fans