Paul Pogba

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't understand why everyone's so sure Juventus is going to turn down 100m this summer. I'm equally confused why everyone's written off the fact that clubs are offering Pogba 3 times as much as he earns now. Is he going to put that off for a year in a context where next year isn't guaranteed?

Pogba prefers Real Madrid or Barcelona. Real Madrid won't make a 100m offer. If he was really desperate for the insane wages then he'd have forced his way out to PSG, but that seemingly won't happen.

And why next year? Because of stability ahead of a very important Euro at home for France NT. There's that aspect to consider too in his decision making.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Pogba prefers Real Madrid or Barcelona. Real Madrid won't make a 100m offer. If he was really desperate for the insane wages then he'd have forced his way out to PSG, but that seemingly won't happen.

And why next year? Because of stability ahead of a very important Euro at home for France NT. There's that's aspect to consider too in his decision making.

Every promising young player prefers Barca or RM. How many end up at either? The Hazard's, Griezmann's, Aguero's, etc are still out there. There's as much indicating moves to City or PSG as there is Barca or a stay at Juve. We don't know, and we won't know until later in the summer.

F

Flavia

I don't understand why everyone's so sure Juventus is going to turn down 100m this summer. I'm equally confused why everyone's written off the fact that clubs are offering Pogba 3 times as much as he earns now. Is he going to put that off for a year in a context where next year isn't guaranteed?
Who said they will turn down anything? If he's bought, it's before Barca elections in July. So Juve will get the money now, plus Pogba for one more season, on loan.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Who said they will turn down anything? If he's bought, it's before Barca elections in July. So Juve will get the money now, plus Pogba for one more season, on loan.

I'd bet the fee will be paid in installments. An advance now and the rest when he actually joins.

DonAK

Every promising young player prefers Barca or RM. How many end up at either? The Hazard's, Griezmann's, Aguero's, etc are still out there. There's as much indicating moves to City or PSG as there is Barca or a stay at Juve. We don't know, and we won't know until later in the summer.

When Hazard moved to Chelsea, his two biggest options were Manchester United and Chelsea. When Griezmann went to Atletico, they were interested the most in him. When Aguero went to Man City, he was desperate to move to Real Madrid, but Atletico put their foot down and didn't want to sell to their rivals at any cost.

But I agree with you. Most players don't end up at Real Madrid or Barca, BUT here there's substantial interest from Barca. Braida, our advisor for now has met with Juventus and his best friend Marotta. He has held meetings with Raiola. There have been reports from reliable sources in France and Italy that he don't want to go PSG(atleast for now) and Di Marzio reported something about him rejecting a big wage from Man City because he don't want to go there.

If Pogba stays which seem likely then I think Barcelona would be the favourite to sign him next summer.

Jair Ventura

In the case of a loan, the transaction would likely be done in installments. Why accept that when you could sell him to City today for €96 up front? A club that also wouldn't mind paying his wage demands.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
In the case of a loan, the transaction would likely be done in installments. Why accept that when you could sell him to City today for €96 up front? A club that also wouldn't mind paying his wage demands.

pogba is not interested in city. it's between us and real madrid, and massive outsiders psg if for whaever reason things fall through.

F

Flavia

No one here knows how it'd be done. They can pay upfront too, there's no law preventing that. But who wants Pogba, as an election card, is Bartomeu. So if this happens, it happens this month.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

What if the player refuses?

DonAK

Ultimately it's always upto what the player himself wants. Some players would rather play for one team instead of getting a super high salary somewhere else(Man City).

Happened before too. With players like Rakitic in Summer. Had a better offer from Real Madrid and they were willing to pay more to Sevilla than us too. Same case with Alexis Sanchez, he had a better offer from Man City and so did Udinese, Udinese even booked a flight to Manchester for him lol.

Just a couple of examples. What Pogba wants will decide where he'll go. If he want to return to France then he'll join PSG. If he wants that insane wage then he'll join Man City. If he is willing to wait another season at Juventus for Barca then he'll come here, which is actually good for him as Allegri is making him work hard in improving his game, not to forget Euro 2016 to look forward to where stability which he has at Juventus is ideal.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If the rumoured 100M is anywhere near the actual transfer fee being discussed, we should stay the **** away and anybody with half a brain in Juventus should hurry up and sell before his value plunges.

Edit: I also guess there are half a dussin other people involved in this deal wanting a piece of the cake, including Raiola. They probably want to fill their pockets and move on to the 'next' Zidane, Messi, CR or whoever - they will push Pogba to see that happen'...

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Guys, since Barto the clown is desperate about Pogba, and we know what happened the last time when he was desperate (Neymar).
Do you think that he is stupid enough to again make some shaddy business (creative accounting) in order to lower the insane transfer fee and wages, lol?

I am not joking.
Just imagine if we splash insane amounts of money for unneeded player and if then we again get some punishments, new court trials and similar...
It isn't exactly a sci-fi when Rosell and Barto are doing business.

Mesmar

I really wish him the worst performance that a player has ever had in ucl final,like scoring two own goals,having some conflicts with messi and getting a red card.that's the only way these morons would stop signing him.

Home of Barca Fans