Paul Pogba

Radec

I rather we sign him than let Real Madrid sign him or otherwise stay at Juve and become a legend!

Edit.

But not for 100m.

Co0ter

I don't want Gundogan at all. Rather put faith into Rafinha or Samper covering Rakitic's position.

I'd be happy with Kovacic or Pogba as our sole new CM signing; anything over 70-80mil is beyond ridiculous though.

reDIOS10

dont eally care for Pogba. i was impressed with his physicality, but that was all. I don't want us to buy a player for his physicality but for his technical skills on/off the ball. Not worth more than 50 million IMO

Jombi

dont eally care for Pogba. i was impressed with his physicality, but that was all. I don't want us to buy a player for his physicality but for his technical skills on/off the ball. Not worth more than 50 million IMO

I agree. Thats why I think it could be better for us to go for players with passing, vision and technique as their main traits, like Kovacic and Lucas Lima from Santos, none of whom would be CL-tied.

Last edited:

reDIOS10

I agree. Thats why I think it could be better for us to go for players with passing, vision and technique as their main traits, like Kovacic and Lucas Lima from Santos, none of whom would be CL-tied.

not sure about the consistency of Kovacic, but at least we know he has the technical skills to improve. Also, we wouldn't have to buy him for more than 60 mil if he becomes a star like Verratti. I wouldn't be opposed to buying him at all

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
[MENTION=15419]MessiDinho10[/MENTION]

They said the same thing about Rakitic. But in one year he improved in those aspects tremendously. And Pogba is even younger, he will have a lot of time to establish himself.

serghei

Sign him for january. If we strenghten the midfield, we have a really good chance of winning things next year as well. MSN will still be there as a scare factor :lol:, let's hope Pique will stay in this form -- best CB in the world form that is. Pique is very important.

BBZ8800

[MENTION=15419]MessiDinho10[/MENTION]

They said the same thing about Rakitic. But in one year he improved in those aspects tremendously. And Pogba is even younger, he will have a lot of time to establish himself.

About Raki vs Pogba part, and how Raki was similar.

Well, people who said that Raki doesn't have good passing or that he is not good enough for Barca's midfield obviously didn't watch Raki THAT much in Schalke, Croatia and Sevilla.
True, Raki's pre-Barca passing wasn't as good as Xavi/Iniesta level, but his pre-Barca level/already proven passing/vision/Barca's DNA was much better than current Pogba's (Barca's required) level.

Pogba may or may not succeed in Barca as our type of a midfielder.
But please, people should stop comparing Pogba with pre-Barca Raki.

Raki was for years the main passing creator/brain in Croatia's NT team with Modric playing slightly deeper (in the past).
I personally haven't seen yet these Barca's required skills in Pogba nor in Juve nor in French NT.

He do posses insane physical skills, though.
And he is a very good player, surely.

But...

Jombi

Stop it. Pogba is better than Rakitic.

That's just your opinion. Other people have different opinions, and that should be respected. Rakitic is one of the top 5 midfielders in the world, and should be worshiped for what he is. A mix between a deity and a mere mortal.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Pogba would fit in our midfield nicely actually. We are moving from tiki Taka anyways. Hopefully his price can be reduced.

He was a little immature and reminded me of his wc performance against germany. Still developing before he becomes a big game player.

Professor Chaos

Pogba will make big progress if he joins us soon. He's got potential for being No. 1 midfielder in the world in the next few years. Look where were Zidane at his age for example.

Home of Barca Fans