Paul Pogba

Butaan4barca

dude ballotelli with all his stunts, is extremely popular and marketable, definetely not A category, but nor is james that category as yet. Rightly put together.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
dude ballotelli with all his stunts, is extremely popular and marketable, definetely not A category, but nor is james that category as yet. Rightly put together.

Balotelli is about as marketable as Joey Barton. He's just a controversial figure, nothing marketable about him. James is one of the most marketable players in the world.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
James is a 2nd tier celebrity at best and you're putting him in the same group as Balotelli ? I want whatever you're smoking. James is marketable as hell, he has a marketable face,popular and the star of Colombia and the latest world cup. He's definitely 1st tier , he's most likely in top 5 most marketable players atm.

Messi, CR7, Neymar, Zlatan & a host of players in England are more marketable than James... but yeah he sure is pretty and could get into top 5 in 2-3 years

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Balotelli is about as marketable as Joey Barton. He's just a controversial figure, nothing marketable about him. James is one of the most marketable players in the world.

Yap, it's kinda ridiculous how clueless some people around here are. James is definitely in the top 10, probably the top 5.

BenRobbins

Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and Zlatan are top 5. Arguable who takes the last space. Some websites say Rooney or Hazard or James, others would say Iniesta or Pique or Gotze.

ceefoo

:thinking: Real Madrid are favourites to sign him now, don't you think?

Uncle Flo loves a stellar transfer after a Barca 'Treble'. :whistle:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why is that?

I think it started when RM ignored Raiola and went directly to Juventus to talk about Pogba a year back. That pissed him off and he publicly criticized Madrid in the media for after which they seem to have dropped interest in him.

He also seem to be quite jealous of Mendes(for his rep as the best agent, super agent etc.) who is working closely with Madrid since some of his clients, especially Cristiano is there.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I still have a mixed opinion about this guy, I'd rather we give Isco a starting spot than buying him for 80-100 M.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Money is no issue imo. See Bale who kinda failed and still Real will more than likely get back what they paid.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Money is no issue imo. See Bale who kinda failed and still Real will more than likely get back what they paid.

We got La Decima which is unpriceable(or whatever) and he also sold a shitton of kits. Ronaldo is here since 2009 ,everybody already has his kit that's why James and Bale were huge in terms of kit sales.

Home of Barca Fans