Paul Pogba

Pogba is no DM. He could fit as CM for us, but that would be wasting a sizable portion of his attacking runs imo, which is what the hype is about in the first place.

reDIOS10

Pogba is no DM. He could fit as CM for us, but that would be wasting a sizable portion of his attacking runs imo, which is what the hype is about in the first place.

Wait, so we are buying him for his attacking runs? We have freaking MSN. We need someone to help Messi in that midfield so he doesn't have to drop deep next to Busquets to help set the tempo. I just don't see what he brings to the team that we don't have.

me neither. He could change his game a bit, less game-changing attempts, more tactical runs and defending & shit, but considering the enormous price tag, no thanks. It's not like we have an unlimited budget anyway.

if it were up to me, i'd sign a midfielder in the same vein as rakitic basically, sell Rafinha, and break the bank for Verratti as soon as there's an opening... And that's not just lying around waiting for the summer transfers to begin, but a year long chase.

Last edited:

ceefoo

Pogba and Yaya do have something in common...

They both have S*#?C%*# Agents. :puke:

That's why there is no point signing him. Fat-Rat will only end up forcing him out, just like Seluk did with Yaya. We should refuse to do business with these scum agents. :smug:

Xavinho

Yes, only when it serves their own interests.

Yes, Pogba's career has taken a massive dive since he left United for Juve. Damn you Raiola!

And in what way way can you possibly say Yaya's move to City only served the interests of Seluk? Yaya has been very successful there, winning titles and earning a ton of money. He wasn't better than Xavi, Busquets, or Iniesta, but he understandably wanted to be a starter, and that's what he got in England.

It worked out well for Barca, City, and Yaya.

ceefoo

- It was Pogba's decision to leave Man Utd.

- It wasn't a bad decision for Yaya to join Citeh, he's been very successful there. But since he has been there, all we have heard is desire to come back to Barca and that he doesn't feel appreciated at Citeh.

G

Gasgas

is he coming or what, dont like the boomerang that is the rumors surrounding him, and how he will join barca, psg, AS Roma, stoke, orlando pirates, celtic etc :angry:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yes, Pogba's career has taken a massive dive since he left United for Juve. Damn you Raiola!

And in what way way can you possibly say Yaya's move to City only served the interests of Seluk? Yaya has been very successful there, winning titles and earning a ton of money. He wasn't better than Xavi, Busquets, or Iniesta, but he understandably wanted to be a starter, and that's what he got in England.

It worked out well for Barca, City, and Yaya.
I wouldn't blame Yaya for wanting to leave us... His problem was not even that he was not being a starter ahead of Busi, I think his beef was with Keitee getting minutes over him. May be Pep should have dealt that situation better. I mean he now plays players well in different positions, I mean he even made mid fielders out of Lahm and Alaba! He should have given more minutes to Yaya in CM role instead of just sticking him to the CDM role which Busi was playing to perfection!

Having said that, i wouldn't say the move worked well for Yaya. He won 6 trophies with City, what did his former club win in the mean while? 11 trophies, including 2 CLs! So Yaya did not really do better at his new club.... And who knows, may be with Yaya we would not have struggled so much int the previous two seasons what with the lack of proper box-to-box monster in our mid field and Xavi getting old! I think that move worked the best for City, followed by Yaya's agent and only then the player himself

And Seluk is a pig alright..... he is such a pig he convinced Yaya to use his dying brother's critical illness situation to milk money out of City! I am pretty sure Yaya would not have wanted to do that.... But that batsard Seluk is a pig I am telling you

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The move worked out well for Yaya because he got to play regularly. Surely he could have won all these trophies by riding the bench all these years, but most players would always look to play football rather than Jonathan dos Santos-ing themselves on the team.

khaled_a_d

Having said that, i wouldn't say the move worked well for Yaya. He won 6 trophies with City, what did his former club win in the mean while? 11 trophies, including 2 CLs! So Yaya did not really do better at his new club.... And who knows, may be with Yaya we would not have struggled so much int the previous two seasons what with the lack of proper box-to-box monster in our mid field and Xavi getting old! I think that move worked the best for City, followed by Yaya's agent and only then the player himself

He is way more recognised as a player with City than he was with Barca .one of their best 2 players with Aguero .It isn't just about trophies

- It was Pogba's decision to leave Man Utd.

- It wasn't a bad decision for Yaya to join Citeh, he's been very successful there. But since he has been there, all we have heard is desire to come back to Barca and that he doesn't feel appreciated at Citeh.

3 days after signing with Barcelona Ronaldinho spoke about his desire to play in Italy 1 day .next week he will speak about joining Manu one day .kept doing that for all 5 years with us.
Fans shouldn't give a shit about what players saying or their agents .Every player will look for the best of his career and will keep their options open

Fat-Rat will only end up forcing him out, just like Seluk did with Yaya. We should refuse to do business with these scum agents. :smug:

Raiola is gr8 agent ,and he doesn't force anything on his players. He represented loyal players like Nedved & Hamsik .If Pogba came here and felt he should stay then Raiola will shut up his mouth and won't force a move
But Pogba clearly understands that this isn't 1990's Calcio .he will need to move .he need to market himself .this things might be annoying but it works and Raiola has done some gr8 job for Pogba .respect to him tbh

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The move worked out well for Yaya because he got to play regularly. Surely he could have won all these trophies by riding the bench all these years, but most players would always look to play football rather than Jonathan dos Santos-ing themselves on the team.
Yes he did play more.... But he hasn't won as many worthy trophies as a player of his stature should have!

And I am not even saying he hasn't really gained anything at all with the move... I only said that had Pep played him more as a CM with him staying put at Barca, that hypothetical situation would have been the one where it's a win-win situation for all the parties involved except probably for the rat that his agent is

He is way more recognised as a player with City than he was with Barca .one of their best 2 players with Aguero .It isn't just about trophies
The "recognition" here comes from the fact that it is in England that he plays... I mean Masch was a world beater while he was still playing for Liverpool even though he did jack shit with them! Only after coming to Barca has Masch actually 'earned' that stature!! I mean if Masch had to pick the recognition he would have earned if he still played for Liverpool or the one that he has now, I am pretty sure he would opt for us

Home of Barca Fans