Paul Pogba

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
http://grup14.com/article/paul-pogba-analyzing-the-most-wanted-young-footballer-in-the-world

With a possible new board you never know whether we'll still go for him or drop our interest and move to other targets. I guess Lucho will have a big say in whether Pogba comes or not in that case.

What he need to do for now though is to get his image rights back and tell The Fat Rat to drop the 12m net wage demand.

I think like Marotta said yesterday, it's always upto what the player wants. He said The Fat Rat tried to move Nedved out of Juve, but Nedved didn't pay heed to his advice since he wanted to stay. If Pogba want to join Barca and we want to sign him then I hope he'll do the same and go down from 12m to 7/8m.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

http://grup14.com/article/paul-pogba-analyzing-the-most-wanted-young-footballer-in-the-world

With a possible new board you never know whether we'll still go for him or drop our interest and move to other targets. I guess Lucho will have a big say in whether Pogba comes or not in that case.

What he need to do for now though is to get his image rights back and tell The Fat Rat to drop the 12m net wage demand.

I think like Marotta said yesterday, it's always upto what the player wants. He said The Fat Rat tried to move Nedved out of Juve, but Nedved didn't pay heed to his advice since he wanted to stay. If Pogba want to join Barca and we want to sign him then I hope he'll do the same and go down from 12m to 7/8m.

No way he will drop that much ,at lowest it will be around 10M

reDIOS10

No way he will drop that much ,at lowest it will be around 10M

And that's exactly what they want. Start off with a ridiculous sum of money, and when it drops to 10 or 8 million, the fans and board will be a little more satisfied. I dont actually know what Pogba has done to be worth 8 million :confused:

Gnidrologist

With a possible new board you never know whether we'll still go for him or drop our interest and move to other targets.
I would hope they drop interest in any targets unless we can really get Veratti and focus on development of Suarez/Samper, who imo are more than fine subs for Rakitic/Iniesta in less intense matches, not to forget about Rafinha and Roberto, who could make a comeuppance, who knows.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
why the hell are the catalan media hyping him up so much? even mentioning upto 100M euros for him.. thats too expensive, we dont even need him. its so annoying!

Barcilliant

why the hell are the catalan media hyping him up so much? even mentioning upto 100M euros for him.. thats too expensive, we dont even need him. its so annoying!

Because he has a rare combination of skill and power.
I feel the price and wage demands are ridiculous but today's market is a sellers market.

reDIOS10

Because he has a rare combination of skill and power.
I feel the price and wage demands are ridiculous but today's market is a sellers market.

I haven't actually noticed this "rare" combination of skill and power. The biggest thing people know about Pogba is that he scores golazos. I haven't actually seen him dominate a game of midfield, only sporadic moments of skills throughout a game where people go "wow"

khaled_a_d

I haven't actually noticed this "rare" combination of skill and power. The biggest thing people know about Pogba is that he scores golazos. I haven't actually seen him dominate a game of midfield, only sporadic moments of skills throughout a game where people go "wow"

Then you haven't seen him enough

bastardo

People still are bringing up his game against us. Lets get real, a lot of teams would have had a hard time against Barcelona. There were also the fact that Vidal and Pirlo who are supposed to hold the midfield together being seriously off their game. I thought Pogba did good job keeping calm in midfield while his teammates were all over the place.

Jombi

Exactly he's like Yaya but without his defensive weakness

There is no way Pogba could play DM for us like Yaya did.

Pogba is not as good as Yaya at his peak. And lets get real, Yaya was never close to the level of Zidane, Xavi or Iniesta.

Home of Barca Fans