Paul Pogba

Jombi

Hold up. Did you really just get away with saying that Lucas Lima would cost 50 million euros? :lol:

That's right. The best player in Brazil and as soon as an EPL team join the race for him, it's game on. We are justing getting started with the price inflation. We should prepare to spend 50m euros for Lucas Lima next summer and at least as much for Gundogan.

Alen

That's right. The best player in Brazil and as soon as an EPL team join the race for him, it's game on. We are justing getting started with the price inflation. We should prepare to spend 50m euros for Lucas Lima next summer and at least as much for Gundogan.

i truly do not see what you see in him. He's 25 and he seems like a second-hand Rafinha.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

So, according to you, we should be paying 50 million euros for a 25 year old player with 1 international appearance to date and 0 experience in Europe. Not to mention our already existing abundance of attacking midfielders.

Ok.

Jombi

So, according to you, we should be paying 50 million euros for a 25 year old player with 1 international appearance to date and 0 experience in Europe. Not to mention our already existing abundance of attacking midfielders.

Ok.

He's the best player in Brazil. His style would fit us like a glove. Similar to Rakitic but faster. I hope he'll be cheaper but I dont have my hopes up.

We got way to many attacking mids and not enough CMs. I would be pleased if we went after Gundogan.

I disagree. We play with two attacking midfielders now, both Iniesta and Rakitic have been attacking midfielders their whole career but our system makes it easy for such players to play in front of Busquets.

I think we should get both Gundogan and Lucas Lima. Iniesta is aging fast and we only have Rakitic as a great central midfielder. I consider Arda Turan and Vidal as our options further up.

I would much rather get both Lucas Lima and Gundogan than Paul Pogba for 170m euros next summer.

Lucas Lima, Iniesta, Raktic and Gundogan as central midfielders and Busquets/Sergi Roberto as defensive midfielders. Sounds good to me.

We might have to buy a great young forward as well though, someone like Domenico Berardi, Bernardo Silva or El Ghazi (or possibly Nabil Fekir if he returns from his injury back to his best).

i truly do not see what you see in him. He's 25 and he seems like a second-hand Rafinha.

How many games have you seen of him?

Alen

How many games have you seen of him?

A respectable amount of game highlights and compilations. Usually that's enough to form an opinion on the talent. Then i considered his age and international career. Seems not good enough to me honestly.

Jombi

A respectable amount of game highlights and compilations. Usually that's enough to form an opinion on the talent. Then i considered his age and international career. Seems not good enough to me honestly.

I urge you to watch games, instead of youtube highlights to form a better opinion of him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And people thought Bartomeu wouldn't make another attempt if he was elected. Sure it took some time, but it's back again :lol:

Barcelona will try to sign Paul Pogba (22) next year. Juventus rejected approaches from Man United, City, PSG and Chelsea this summer. [md]

Home of Barca Fans