Paul Pogba

Empty

No fucking player is "Barca-ish" enough according to 90% of people on Barcaforum.

Pogba is as good as Isco. Not in terms of pure dribbling, but his overall game is just sick. He HAS very, very good dribbling skills, great strength, ball control/touch, long shot, passing, and vision. Pogba is a true CM with a lot of physical strength and brute force as well.

If you watch him play, he's kind of like the big, CM version of Neymar.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I want to see Pogba at Barca just for the kicks...he's so un-Barcaish in his approach.

Oh I see. Pogba doesn't have Barca DNA

BhGydQYIIAA5qR3.jpg

G

Gasgas

This guy is the guy for our midfield, it really hurts when people dont see this :facepalm:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
This guy is the guy for our midfield, it really hurts when people dont see this :facepalm:

Agreed. I detest Serie A but I'm going to make an active effort to watch Juve games from now on. Previously I've just looked at videos of his past games and it's left me wondering what people don't see in Pogba when they slate his abilities.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
It's amazing how just last year people there saying how Pogba is overrated and overhyped and now there is no place on the hype train:lol:

G

Gasgas

A minor correction, pogba last season had 12 goals 18 assists according to scoutnation who use whoscored stats

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
A minor correction, pogba last season had 12 goals 18 assists according to scoutnation who use whoscored stats

I won't get into this discussion again, you would like to see Pogba, I would like to see Koke at Barca in the end we probably will get Mata:lol:

G

Gasgas

I won't get into this discussion again, you would like to see Pogba, I would like to see Koke at Barca in the end we probably will get Mata:lol:

Seriously koke?
Anyways we have braida now not zoobidoo so we can hope for better

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Seriously koke?
Anyways we have braida now not zoobidoo so we can hope for better

I don't think Barça would enter a bidding war over Pogba; unless he himself says that he prefers Barça and we can get him at MAXIMUM 70M€, Barça will never pay 100M for him, and it can be more if RM and MU are in the mix

I

instinct

He once said that his childhood dream was to play for Arsenal or Barcelona.

DrPepper

I simply can't imagine us paying 70M+ for him. People shouldn't get their hopes up too much.

Gündogan will be better anyway.

Home of Barca Fans