Paul Pogba

Icarium

Lifestealer
Don't remind me of that, PSG still have to fight ffp right? That is why i said we have better chances.

khaled_a_d

So in the last couple of hours ,PSG had secured signing Pogba .man City is leading the race to sign him and Bartomeu wants to have a deal with him b4 elections .sweet

Bucky

Penya Member
There's also the rumour going around that we're interested in tempting Di Maria back to La Liga... all this speculation or are there any hard facts. Daily Star is a bag of wank.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Pogba to PSG being picked up by ESPN and the like, but they're hacks. I'll wait on more reputable sources but I can't say these rumors dont excite me to an extent. I'm curious who leaves Paris if these rumors prove true though. Motta, Cabaye, Lavezzi?

Edit: Reports are apparently coming from Le10Sport of France.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Pogba to PSG being picked up by ESPN and the like, but they're hacks. I'll wait on more reputable sources but I can't say these rumors dont excite me to an extent. I'm curious who leaves Paris if these rumors prove true though. Motta, Cabaye, Lavezzi?

Edit: Reports are apparently coming from Le10Sport of France.

Bertus was saying Matuidi might be leaving

Jair Ventura

Bertus was saying Matuidi might be leaving

I think Matuidi leaves if he wants to, but I don't think Paris would like to see him move. I'm not in the know like Bertus, but I suspect they'd much rather get rid of Motta and Cabaye and keep Blaise, going forward with a midfield rotation of Veratti/Matuidi/Pogba - Pastore/Rabiot.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
From PSG i'd say the ones that might leave this summer are : Matuidi, Motta, Lavezzi, Cabaye and may be (it's a big may be) Cavanni

Also, Laurent blanc :lol:

L

linetty

Who knows. Seems like he might be this year's marquee signing.

Home of Barca Fans