Paul Pogba

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Barcablaugranes? Their "sources" are as good as mine.

My source is telling me Lord Bendtner will replace Pedro as our 4th attacker.

My source is telling me Bendtner will replace Suarez and Suarez will now be considered 4th choice.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I have no idea how reliable they are, but they don't seem like the rumours factories marca, fichajes, etc can be..

Anyway, this is all obviously theoratical, BUT you have to admit, we can not say with a straight face "i'm sure our board will never do this" :/

khaled_a_d

I think this all fiasco is going to affect Pogba. He's a great athlete and all, but this is bound to drive him crazy. He wouldn't get along with most of his new teammates too - a bit of the Odegaard case on a bit higher level I suspect. I think Juve would be willing to negotiate a deal that would benefit all parties but Raiole is there who wants the green.

It didn't affect Neymar and it was even bigger fiasco that continued to be even after his transfer .let me remind you that the biggest transfer fiasco we had in 21st century was Ronaldinho,Alves & Neymar .I am not saying Pogba is good but some players are just worthing fighting for and worth every penny .most of them aren't affected by the hype or media attention too

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The barcablaugranas rumours have been picked up by french media that confirm their own sources now about the Barça offers ..

The news is definitely gaining some momentum.. hope it turns out to be false.

F

forcabarca

Juventus are already getting ready for life post-Pogba. They make an offer to Zenit for Witsel.

G

Gasgas

The time and the event is set for this young GOAT to adorn our number 6 shirt replacing the legend xavi. Hopefully it will be rather sooner than later when i can actually use a :pogba: emoticon :worthy:
:antonella:

Bertus

He's impressed with France too though.

Still he didn't prove anything in CL yet.

People trash Gundogan as if Pogba had proven more, but that's the opposite so far factually.

Yet, I think Pogba is the better player. That's why I hope he will at least play the sceond leg against RM.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Still he didn't prove anything in CL yet.

People trash Gundogan as if Pogba had proven more, but that's the opposite so far factually.

Gündogan played a CL final, while being one of the most important, if not even the most important player for Dortmund on the road to said final.

Home of Barca Fans