Paul Pogba

xavi_the_Boss

Still he didn't prove anything in CL yet.

People trash Gundogan as if Pogba had proven more, but that's the opposite so far factually.

Yet, I think Pogba is the better player. That's why I hope he will at least play the sceond leg against RM.

What?
I don´t get it.How is it the opposite?

Bertus

Bossing the CL final vs being knocked out by Galatasaray in the group stage says all really.

Exactly, but apparently people act as if Pogba already beat the like of RM and Bayern.

Pogba in CL proved nothing in comparison to 2013 Gundogan.

Memory brainfart I guess.

BenRobbins

Gundogan has proved alot more than Pogba. He is also 2 years older however and has suffered a serious injury. He needs to prove it all again so currently Pogba is the better player.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
With Gundogan going to Man U , it's either Pogba or Koke. And seeing that DrPepper joined team Pogba , we are only left with Koke.

Bertus

Gundogan has proved alot more than Pogba. He is also 2 years older however and has suffered a serious injury. He needs to prove it all again so currently Pogba is the better player.

Pogba is the believed better player, but it's up in the air if he can pull out against RM the same kind of performance that Gundogan did in 2013 against RM.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

With Gundogan going to Man U , it's either Pogba or Koke. And seeing that Dr.Pepper joined team Pogba , we are only left with Koke.

Newest reports claim that Gündogan will go to either Bayern or Juve, not ManU.

Bertus

So if Juve get past RM who are much better then in 2013 and Pogba plays a part in it he will have proven more?

He would have at leats proven as much yeah.

Did you actually watch Dortmund in 2013? Gundogan was a monster and greatly participated to Dortmund greatness.

I'm not talking about current form but achievements. And so far Gundogan achieved more that's a fact.

Bertus

It'll probably be Pogba as I don't believe we could positively negotiate out Thugletico's star player.

But will you guys be happy even if we pay 100M, and gives him 12M as salary? :pep:

I won't see any problem, but from what I read, many people here will complain.

Home of Barca Fans