Paul Pogba

Icarium

Lifestealer
But will you guys be happy even if we pay 100M, and gives him 12M as salary? :pep:

I won't see any problem, but from what I read, many people here will complain.

Even i don't care if we pay that much actually, especially if he makes impact like suarez is doing for us right now. I don't think pogba is that good a player to break the bank and i don't see how he will improve the team significantly.

You are talking about pogba right?

DrPepper

But will you guys be happy even if we pay 100M, and gives him 12M as salary? :pep:

I won't see any problem, but from what I read, many people here will complain.

I would be happy with paying 100M + 12M salary if Pogba was the perfect player for us, but unfortunately he isn't. He'll be amazing if used right for sure, but he won't solve our midfield problem - which is lack of control. Boggles my mind how we're not going for players (yet) in the mould of Thiago, Verratti, Koke, Gündogan, etc.

And seeing that DrPepper joined team Pogba , we are only left with Koke.

Be thankful :p

Actually I might even prefer buying no one for midfield instead of desperately wasting 120M on a player who doesn't really suit us. Rather use that money to buy one or two RBs and finally a world class CB.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Here's my take.

If we are going to overpay, then I'd rather pay 63M+taxes for Koke than 100M for Pogba. The risk with Pogba, what with him playing in Serie A, is just too high at figures like that.

Bertus

Even i don't care if we pay that much actually, especially if he makes impact like suarez is doing for us right now. I don't think pogba is that good a player to break the bank and i don't see how he will improve the team significantly.

You are talking about pogba right?

Of course I'm talking about Pogba.

What' I'm implying is that if Barcelona wants Pogba, they will have to pay a lot, both in fee and salary, and that people expecting something like 60M and 6M salary are completely deluded imo.

I also added that I don't mind if Barca pays that much because I think Pogba worths it.

xavi_the_Boss

We should just buy Dybala and Vietto as we don´t have a midfield anyway and doing just fine.:lucho:

Bravo

Douglas Pique Masch Alba
Busquets
Messi Dybala Suarez Vietto Neymar

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We should just buy Dybala and Vietto as we don´t have a midfield anyway and doing just fine.:lucho:

Bravo

Douglas Pique Masch Alba
Busquets
Messi Dybala Suarez Vietto Neymar

You dawg, I heard Messi and Dybala can play in midfield.

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-0
Palencia-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-Dybala-0
Vietto-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

:mou:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Of course I'm talking about Pogba.

What' I'm implying is that if Barcelona wants Pogba, they will have to pay a lot, both in fee and salary, and that people expecting something like 60M and 6M salary are completely deluded imo.

I also added that I don't mind if Barca pays that much because I think Pogba worths it.

Even i feel the same way, only difference is you feel pogba is worth it while i don't. I would be okay if we paid 100M and 12 M salary for verratti.

If not both our attention will turn towards koke, atletico might not sell him now. But if they don't win anything next season too we can try, he won't leave this season that is for sure... considering the ban. Kovacic seems to be on our radar, i don't know if he is good enough but seems like a good option to me.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I would be happy with paying 100M + 12M salary if Pogba was the perfect player for us, but unfortunately he isn't. He'll be amazing if used right for sure, but he won't solve our midfield problem - which is lack of control. Boggles my mind how we're not going for players (yet) in the mould of Thiago, Verratti, Koke, Gündogan, etc.

Be thankful :p

Actually I might even prefer buying no one for midfield instead of desperately wasting 120M on a player who doesn't really suit us. Rather use that money to buy one or two RBs and finally a world class CB.

To me , atleast buying one WC midfielder is a must. But a RB and a CB is also necessary. Looking at this you realize how hard the board has f*cked this team. So many positions were we need reinforcements. If only we replaced and bought the players we needed at the right time.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
United seems to be doing fairly easily. 3 positions for less than 100M while we are struggling to reinforce one position for 100M.

Leo_Messi

One of Pogba/Koke and one of Kovacic/Tielemans/Torres would be perfect. Even if we only get 1 of those for the winter of 2016 we will probably be fine. A Pogba/Koke etc. type of player could always arrive in the summer of 2016. People are overreacting as usual.

Home of Barca Fans