Paul Pogba

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well it wouldn't be a straight swap or anything. Plus Mou says he doesn't want Pogba, though we'll see.

Empty

I think people's fears (which seems fairly legitimate at least) is that he will be kinda like the Neymar of midfield. Sometimes not delivering?

Does Pogba share this element with Neymar where he goes on a period of bad performances?

Jair Ventura

PSG badly needs striker, maybe even 2 with Ibra old and Cavani likely out. Plus they might need left back too with Maxwell being old too. Those are their priorities before they can go after Pogba.

They're recruiting a handful of attacking players including Anderson, Depay, Lacazette, and Dybala. I think they'll add one of the four for somewhere around $30-50m, and Pogba for around $75m. I'm under the impression they're they'll be content with Maxwell until the winter transfer market where they'll try to add someone like Jordan Amavi as it appears Digne might not work out as a long term option.

Just learned that Marquinhos has become more comfortable with the idea of sharing RB duties with Aurier, and that PSG is no longer going after Alves, which free's up even more cash.

Rumours are really circulating regarding Oscar going to Juve and Pogba coming here.

I'm equally as confident this won't be happening, but we'll see.

Last edited:

anguy

They're recruiting a handful of attacking players including Anderson, Depay, Lacazette, and Dybala. I think they'll add one of the four for somewhere around $30-50m, and Pogba for around $75m. I'm under the impression they're they'll be content with Maxwell until the winter transfer market where they'll try to add someone like Jordan Amavi as it appears Digne might not work out as a long term option.

Just learned that Marquinhos has become more comfortable with the idea of sharing RB duties with Aurier, and that PSG is no longer going after Alves, which free's up even more cash.

I think they'll need pure number nine, not just another wingers/forwards (I dont know Lacazette's position). And Alves would be for free, just some wages, so no real money saved.

And Pogba will never go anywhere for under 100 with his hype.

Qqqq

Barcelona have made a 70M bid for Paul Pogba (22). Juventus open to accept, player would stay until 2016. Pogba wants higher salary. [sport]

Hmmm... I'm actually beginning to think that we're gonna get him. Don't quite know how I feel about that.

anguy

Hehe, it looks like current board is desperately trying to catch some big fish before the elections. If those reports are true I expect the deal to be anounced soon - before the transfer window.

Home of Barca Fans