Paul Pogba

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Seeing how bale is a terrible flop I wouldn't like this.
But on the other hand suarez shows otherwise.
Meh, I don't know. If they want to spend that much they should get veratti then imo.

T

Thanos

Lol at bale being a flop. I didn't know scoring two game winning goals for trophies was flopping

Barcalove

Banned
Lol at bale being a flop. I didn't know scoring two game winning goals for trophies was flopping

So torres wasnt a flop for chelsea? He did a goal vs barcelona in their champion win

And 2 goals is worth 100M? The guy played on a very good side, RM could have won with 10 players

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

What game winning goals are you talking about?
The CL final(just like the semi vs bayern) was all ramos, he equalized in the final minute.
The 2-1 was coming after that, let alone that bale had missed 3 sitters before finally scoring.
And who cares about the copa, didn't spend 100m for the copa.

T

Thanos

Trophies are trophies. Ronaldo was nowhere to be found in the CL Final and Bale scored the goal to go ahead and he torched us in the CDR

Kohe321

Better get this ship back on-topic Captain, we're heading off the map - here there be irrelevance!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Empty

I'm on board with even a 100m fee, but like others have said, it's the salary demands that I cannot accept.

No way in hell Pogba deserves to be higher than MSN in terms of initial wages (if he becomes the best midfielder in the world, that's another issue but that is also something to consider in the future after he has already established himself at Barca should he come).

Bran the Greenseer

I don't think Pogba would fit with us right now, atleast not as an iniesta replacement. Iniesta even though he's an attacking midfielder was always a hybrid which is why he's been able to adapt to his new role in lucho's system. If Pogba is bought in this 4-3-3 I think he could only replace Rakitic as he doesn't seem like the player to stay back and control the midfield like iniesta has been doing alongside busi. Maybe if we bought him and played a 3-4-3 and took out the agin iniesta/alves problems in one fell swoop by putting a double pivot of Samper/Roberto and Busi and having Pogba and Rakitic providing creativity and workrate higher up the pitch.

T

Thanos

If we want to compete for the biggest trophies we must buy big players. We can't rely on La Masia anymore

Barcalove

Banned
If we want to compete for the biggest trophies we must buy big players. We can't rely on La Masia anymore

Pogba is no big player, until he proves that, he is only an good prospect and an possibility to be an great player.

Dont forget, that gotze were also an Huge talent and people even were saying that he was better than neymar, now ask what bayern fans think about him, calling him flopze and asking him to leave, saying that he doesnt worth the 10M sallary and asking weiser an contract instead of keeping gotze

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Chinese media cited El Confidencial saying Pogba reached an oral agreement (and allegedly told Zidane) that he would join Real Madrid?

Has anybody seen this elsewhere?

Home of Barca Fans