Paul Pogba

Co0ter

Dybala is going for 40m and he's an unproven youth who may or may not pan out, Depay went for around 30m at 21 and coming out of the Eredivisie, Bony moved to City for a similar fee. Cavani is an established international commodity that has already had immense amounts of success in Italy, his price is appropriate for the market.

From Jeventus perspective, Tevez isn't coming back and you dont want your attack lead by a 21 year old prospect when you're trying to compete continentally.

The only thing Cavani has going for him is the fact he's already done well in Italy, he can still be good there considering how weak the league is and how much better Juventus is compared to everyone else.

Dybala will be a good signing, he is young and has already done well in Italy. Very different from Pogba so I think they will still need to get another midfielder. Other than replacing Pogba and Tevez, Juventus is only 1-2 signings away from easily continuing to dominate Serie A.

King5Puyi

Apparently City is ready to make him their most expensive player in terms of both Transfer fee and wages. Some £70M(€95M) and £250,000+ (€350,000+)

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Apparently City is ready to make him their most expensive player in terms of both Transfer fee and wages. Some £70M(€95M) and £250,000+ (€350,000+)

They are under FFP and yet they manage to buy Bony in January for 40M and now chasing Pogba:shakeshead:

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Is Tancredi Palmeri reliable??

I don't know him that much. He is an Sicilian reporter for beIN Sports.

He claims that we have offered 80 million euros and that we are at the forefront to sign him but that it is still too early to tell. Nothing decided yet. Something I have always believed too.

On the other hand he claims that Pogba will stay at Juventus for the next season.

"Por ahora no, ni Pogba ni la Juve han decidido nada, serià estupido hacerlo en este momento."

"@Neymessis1110 falta mucho eh, pero por el momento el Barcelona se ha tomado la ventaja."

"Barcelona ha ofrecido 80m€ por Pogba, que el proximo ano jugaria en la Juventus."

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri

He makes little sense.

Tuttosport have already reported that Juventus rejected our 80 million euros bid. They know the best of what is going on at Juventus out of all the main Italian sports papers.

Bertus

Is Tancredi Palmeri reliable??
No.

He's the opposite of Di Marzio. His rate of fail, bad, wrong news/rumors is high, while with Di marzio, it's low.

---

Another news: English medias claiming City offered (or are about to) 96M euros for Pogba.

Bertus

Also, RM via AS said they gave up on Pogba.

Too expensive for a midfielder. They met with Raiola who said it's at least 100M euros.

Also, Uncle Flo got mad about it, and made very bad comments about Pogba. He criticized the fact Pogba is a very religious for example.

Flo is losing it. I think he's mad RM is failing in everything this year. Really hope Juventus will win now.

Leo_Messi

According to Marco Ruiz (journalist at AS) Juve wants 100 million euros for him and apparently he claims that Pérez has snubbed Pogba due to his price tag and "unstable life" all while he just 1 year ago lived together with his mother and while he is religious (Muslim). The only one pushing for his transfer is apparently Zidane who apparently met with Raiola in Torino.

I think the real reason why RM looks unlikely to buy Pogba is due to them having a midfield that is already STACKED with talent. Pogba would do more harm than good and it would likely mean the exit of Isco. A Spaniard. I doubt that Pérez or Carlo want to do such a stupid thing.

28bv0w9.jpg

I am afraid, just like I wrote, that we are favorites.

Bertus

Juventus is also not happy about Flo's bad comment about Pogba, from the same article you posted.

How is it that being religious, and close to his family = unstable life? :facepalm:

Alen

Also, RM via AS said they gave up on Pogba.

Too expensive for a midfielder. They met with Raiola who said it's at least 100M euros.

Also, Uncle Flo got mad about it, and made very bad comments about Pogba. He criticized the fact Pogba is a very religious for example.

Flo is losing it. I think he's mad RM is failing in everything this year. Really hope Juventus will win now.

No. He criticized his unstable life. Juve responded by saying he lived with his mother until last year, and that he's very religious.

Bertus

No. He criticized his unstable life. Juve responded by saying he lived with his mother until last year, and that he's very religious.
CulturePSG mistranslated then.

Anyways, what we know about his life: http://www.culturepsg.com/news/mercato/le-real-madrid-ne-serait-plus-interesse-par-pogba

- he's religious
- Lived with his mother
- Doesn't like to party.

= Unstable life? Really?

It sounds actually heathy to me. A footballer should not party (look at what lavezzi has become), and being religious is not a problem at all either.

And come on, he lived with his mother/parents at 20yo, wow, what's the fucking problem with it?

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Juventus is also not happy about Flo's bad comment about Pogba, from the same article you posted.

How is it that being religious, and close to his family = unstable life? :facepalm:

I just mentioned the most important information in that article. I also omitted mentioning that Pogba apparently asked Zidane to help him end up playing for RM.

I am starting to fear that Bartomeu might do everything in his power to make a deal with Juventus before the elections. Offering silly money in the process and even sacrificing Pedro in the process. :facepalm:

Correct. See my post or the article I posted. The point here is that this is just a silly excuse. In reality the last thing RM needs to do is to spend 100 million euros on Pogba when they arguably already have the best midfield in the world. A young one too at that. Only Modric is quickly approaching his 30th birthday.

On the other hand we are desperately in need of strengthening our midfield especially given Xavi's likely exit to Qatar of all places and Don Andrés' decline (overall) and somewhat advanced age.

Home of Barca Fans