Pedro Rodriguez

Kerrybai

It's a shame he can't beat players as that what our current wing play requires. Still though if he plays more central he can be quite effective... however I would still be happy to sell him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
That's too unfair to Pedro. Back in January when he had a hot streak and scored quite a bit, many were saying that Pedro was amazing and Alexis was pure shit. Let them both find a consistent run of form before you start comparing.

Stric

That's too unfair to Pedro. Back in January when he had a hot streak and scored quite a bit, many were saying that Pedro was amazing and Alexis was pure shit. Let them both find a consistent run of form before you start comparing.

+1

A while ago Sanchez was also missing sitters left and right, spending more time on the ground than on his feet. I can't understand how this many people are claiming that Sanchez is just the better player.

CatalinR10

+1

A while ago Sanchez was also missing sitters left and right, spending more time on the ground than on his feet. I can't understand how this many people are claiming that Sanchez is just the better player.

Based on the last 2 seasons , he is.

Stric

Based on the last 2 seasons , he is.

Considering the price we paid for him, he ought to be better than Villa (and other high profile forwards), not Pedro. The fact that he's constantly being compared to Pedro, who's been in absolutely shit form for the past two years, only goes to show what a huge flop he is.

ceefoo

I thought Pedro's open goal miss was bad, until I saw Jonas Olsson's miss vs Man Utd from 3 Yards. :facepalm:

:pedro:Should have had a Hat-Trick today.

Cule4life

The Culest
Those misses :facepalm:
Interesting thing with Montoya playing today he was actually able to get into scoring positions as he didnt have to track back all the time. Shows this is one of the biggest reasons of Pedro's regression

Stric

Those misses :facepalm:
Interesting thing with Montoya playing today he was actually able to get into scoring positions as he didnt have to track back all the time. Shows this is one of the biggest reasons of Pedro's regression

True. Plus, the absence of Messi.

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't really think it has that much to do with Messi. It's a lot more about Alves imo.

It has to do with Messi. Pedro Sanchez (even Villa sometimes) always prefer to lay if for Messi even when they have a good shot on goal. Its clear that they do it on Tito's instructions.

Stric

I agree that it does have a lot to do with Alves, though. The right flank was so much more balanced today. Pedro played as a genuine attacker, and Montoya kept a good balance between his defensive duties and attacking contributions.

Home of Barca Fans