Pedro Rodriguez

The Observer

Those celebrations. :lol: :lol: I had to laugh really hard. Even Dongou was like "yeah, allright, I just scored my first ever official first team goal, but it's only Cartagena, no need for big celebrations." While Pedro goes full on "who is your daddy now" celebration mode. :lol:

Samuel Eto'o

Those celebrations. :lol: :lol: I had to laugh really hard. Even Dongou was like "yeah, allright, I just scored my first ever official first team goal, but it's only Cartagena, no need for big celebrations." While Pedro goes full on "who is your daddy now" celebration mode. :lol:

I thought it was cute :lol:

barcanuck

barcelona-s-forward-pedro.jpg

Dat finish.

KhaledBarca

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT MORE PEDRO!!

Conversion rate (Goals/Shots) with Barça this season:
PEDRO 9/26= 34.6%
Alexis 8/40= 20%
Messi 14/72= 19.4%
Cesc 7/36= 19.4%
Njr 5/58= 8.6%

KhaledBarca

I hope people don't really think that we can get 30m for pedro
Soldado isn't better than Pedro! If a team like Valencia or Sevilla were build up around Pedro. He would have scored 30+ goals a season. Like Soldado and Negredo in the last 2 season before joining EPL teams!

Stop underrating your players, Pedro in today's market is worth 30M! We all saw what he did with Spain Nt when he had more freedom.

We wont get more than 10m for him
LOL WHAT A JOKE! I really hate Barca fans like you! SHAME!

He already has 7 Liga goals this season, its not as if he didn't score any goals until this game lol

KhaledBarca

If Barca fans don't appreciate Barcelona players and what they have done for the club in the last 5 seasons, what do you expect from fans of other clubs?
Its funny that Barcelona fans always complain that we don't get enough money from selling players, at the same time they don't think Pedro is worth 10M.
Real Madrid sell players like Callejon and Albiol for 10+M, Soldado joins Tottenham for 30M, Negredo 25M. And a player with Pedro's quality isn't worth more than that!

khaled_a_d

If Barca fans don't appreciate Barcelona players and what they have done for the club in the last 5 seasons, what do you expect from fans of other clubs?
Its funny that Barcelona fans always complain that we don't get enough money from selling players, at the same time they don't think Pedro is worth 10M.
Real Madrid sell players like Callejon and Albiol for 10+M, Soldado joins Tottenham for 30M, Negredo 25M. And a player with Pedro's quality isn't worth more than that!

I think it is more of Barca fans don't expect us to get more than 10M for him,considering the history of the club,I mean if you sell Ibra for just 24M (and it was even a loan with option to buy ) ,Villa for 2M,fans would normally think our management won't be able to get more than 10 for Pedro
though that is a bit radical,I doubt even Zubi is that bad in selling
Off Topic ,I hate your username lol,I used same one it for like 10 years in so many forums (and even on social networks) so whenever I see your posts the I am like wtf,I didn't say that :wub:

Home of Barca Fans